Help with theta gamma

hi
i got mastering evocation
in the class EA says look up where ceiling and wall meet, pull your vision back or forwards, i dont know what that means and he doesnt explain. Can someone tell me what that means, and how to do it?
hhe also said its important to get in that state before visualization
i cant get into that state

3 Likes

Theta-gamma sync is a term coined by Koetting himself. It is a trance state.If you can’t get there on your own, use any tutorial on trance work until you achieve a light trance state for at least a few seconds, and then keep practicing every day until you make it.

4 Likes

YouTube has some binaurals that help with this. Practice daily. Trance tends to be easier when you let it happen softly. Meaning dont force it to happen. It will happen. Also wim hof breath work helps. And so does dmt breath work. Getting in a rythem helps immensly. That’s why they use drums in a lot of shaman workings. Most people walk around in a semi trance like state as it is. Watch people on their phones or in front of the TV. Same idea just a different method and programming.

5 Likes

So I’m not completely sure but it feels right that what he ment when he said back and forth would be adjusting the depth level back and forth but I’m still beginner and don’t his working that much just trying to help since that question wasn’t addressed hopefully someone with wisdom comments if I’m right or tell what he ment.

I kinda thought he was talking about where to focus your vision, but i wasnt sure
I looked up trance work and wim hof thanks for telling me about that
have any of you had success so far?

Ive been at this and its not working
i think im too logical, EA mention people who are liek that might struggle,
i feel like a part of my mind… that is just to into the physical world i guess, its blocking me
when i was a kid i would day dream and see sprites now i cant see them
does anyone know how to get around this?

You just got to keep practicing. I was a skeptic myself, still am, and i got ADD. It took me many months to just feel the presence of a deity.

Like others before said, don’t focus on Koetting’s definition or methods. Just get into a trance state by meditation, self hypnosis or any other way. Trance is scientifically proven and it has been done on complete non believers of anything magick related, so it doesn’t have much to do with logic.

Getting into a trance on your own command is hard, but you just got to keep working on it until you can do it. The only thing that can stop you is you giving up.

wow i have ADD too, its an extra struggle like this
i feel like im too aware and its making it so much harder to get into trance.
In the trance state do the sigils light up, should i worry about that at all?
is there a video or something you used to help get into a trance?

There’s many tutorials on how to get into trance here and elsewhere on the internet. But you just gotta try them one by one and see what works for you. I’ve tried some trancework specifically for ADD/ADHD and even though other people commented it worked for them, it didn’t really work for me.

I personally had the most success right when I wake up, since I’m naturally in a trance state then.

And don’t worry about the sigils. For me they don’t light up, they just kind of disappear. But even if they don’t change at all for you it doesn’t matter. Just focus on what you feel and what you want to accomplish.

yeah i def need add help
ive thought about doing something when i wake up cause of that inbetween state youre in when you wake up
thanks for the help