Help with Tarot interpretation

I don’t know if this is allowed or not but I was wondering if anyone could give me insight into this reading, I’ll be willing to do a reading in return, I’m not a super good but I would like to say I’m good.

(Sorry I forgot to put in the question😣)
Will the spiritual work be right for me and beneficial?

1 Like

The pictures on the cards really don’t mean much when it comes to tarot. The cards speak to you, shuffle and stop at intuition, and let anything come to mind.

2 Likes

Either you cursed someone and it’s going amazingly well, or the power these secrets had over your life are over. There are many ways to interpret the cards. Idk what your question was.
Either way you have secrets, the occult, emotions, things that are hidden prevailing over honesty, astuteness, cunning, Justice, and a celebration of life, good fortune, turning them on their head. But that all comes to a screeching halt at the end. Either it’s the end of the secret things prevailing or it’s the end of those next 3 cards.
You must use your intuition to read it.

1 Like

I know, I was unable to get anything from it and I hoped that others would

1 Like

Well if you want my interpretation
Look to the spiritual for answers, failure must not come to pass, rebirth is to come.
@Julius_Arcane

1 Like

I did preform the freezer spell and the person lefted for good(don’t know if thats considered a curse) and your interpretations are true.

2 Likes

That’s definitely makes sense: your magick (the moon) put their efforts of foresight, retaliation, and celebration on their heads, then completely took this person out of the equation (death).

1 Like