Help with pact

I have never tried, I had a person tell me that I should take Grimory’s sigil and chant its enn and see if I could feel its presence…is this the type of communication you refer to? If not what other ways are there? Thanks for replying also.

Is this a person on here? Thank you for your time.

Yes do the same thing with King Paimon. Yes it is a type of communication. Once you summon them you have to be able to hear them. Google King Paimon, search on the balg forum as well.

Thank you, I will do this, you’ve been very helpful.

KP would be good for the money aspect… both you and me know he doesn’t deal with love.

And google Lucifuge @wvalternative

2 Likes

I also see you haven’t made an introduction thread please do so here it’s part of the rules.

Love no, manipulation yes. If he just wants to fuck, king paimon may be able to manipulate some women his way. Who am I to judge his morals.

4 Likes

Haha, maybe I’ve never asked him for that so idk I’m also trolling/teaching a pagan FB group about magic so I’m kind of distracted tehe

1 Like

Do you want love, a relationship with someone, or just sex?

Awesome, will do that now, thanks.

not interested in love whatsoever

1 Like

Silence yay! I win!

Anyways KP is good for Money and since you are a beginner (he’s great with beginners)

For sex hmmmm :thinking: on the tip of my tounge 1 sec

I just posted in the beginners forum and got a like already :slight_smile: lol but yeah, not looking for love

1 Like

They Replied! Got distracted back to searching

Alright sorry it’s not happening things are getting heated :smiling_imp: anyways best of luck man if you need help with anything give me a shout

thanks man, I appreciate everything

1 Like

STEP THE FUCK BACK BITCH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE

“Cough” excuse me am happy I won :sunglasses:

And I’m fucking Retarted it’s dantalion I was thinking of

would you choose him over Gremory?

Honestly lately I have seen more about him then Gremory… So yea. Also you don’t entirely need to make a past with a spirit to get what you want find their sigil give it a little bit of love and ask for what you want

1 Like

I realize that can be taken… Wrong

I mean How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

Granted you can give it some love the spirit might like that :thinking: