Help with ONE goal

I’m new to this study and I have one goal which if it’s going to happen has to be before August. Short story: The County took over the before and after care at the elementary school I work at. I put in to be the site leader, but they’ve decided to assign me as the assistant leader. I want the leader position. That’s my school, my kids, and I know them better than any person in the county program. What can I do to be moved to the leader position before August so I can implement the program the best way for my kids? I don’t want to answer to or have to fight with the assigned leader. Any advice would be appreciated.

My opinion is that you should work with the Egyptian god Thoth, and also, the “demonic” King Azazel and probably, Belial.

Thoth you’ve probably heard of, here’s a page that covers his attributes very well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth

Azazel is a great teacher and also adept at influencing events to go in your favour, especially where you’re in harmony with your life-purpose and values - as you seem to be.

Belial’s very good at influencing people and events, I like to involve him when I want something because he has his fingers (claws? lol!) in so many pies already, that he usually knows a way to get something done with minimal fuss.

Both are classed as demonic, if that bothers you (and with the clock ticking, you don’t feel that now’s the time to explore different points of view) then there are other approaches and spirits you could contact who don’t have that classification, and who can help.

I’m not sure what your previous level of experience is, for example if you’ve ever worked with magick, energy healing, meditation, anything at all, but those are the beings I’d suggest, and maybe other people on here will also have some useful ideas. :slight_smile:

If you use the Search function that’s a good starting point to find accounts by people who’ve really worked with these spirits (a lot of online stuff is religious scare-mongering) - also, take a look at the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils and attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), two techniques that are core to a lot of the magick people do on here, and also, that link has practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc

But first, please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

My apologies, Lady Eva. I overlooked the introduction forum. I will post in there directly.

Thank you very much for all your advice. I have a lot of reading ahead of me. I have actually heard of all three individuals named so I guess I’m a little bit ahead of the game.

No probs, lots of people do - I tune out pinned threads on other forums myself most of the time. :slight_smile:

I really think Belial will help you with a stronger sense of “self-sovereignty” and with having stronger boundaries, and if you’re into history then you’re obviously competent at skills like research, even reading between the lines of people’s interpretations of events and personalities, so that will be useful.

I’m not put off by their titles or classifications. How often should one use the sigels?

As much as you feel the need to. Whatever establishes that link for you,use it. For Thoth get a picture of him and use that as you would a sigil.

Sorry for the cross post, but it’s just in case people are reading one thread and not the other.

Just an update to add there’s nothing new to report. There’s been no changes. I’m working on keeping my faith and being patient. There’s been some human issues in the form of a sneak at my job who attempted to get me in trouble with the summer leader who’s in St. Louis and the summer leader who is the accuse before you know kind of person. I’m fed up with her not being a leader and leaving me in charge, unprepared for the day because she hasn’t done her job correctly. In light of the new incidents, I will reach out to Azael and Belial again and ask them to handle things as they seem fit. I’m also going to have a talk with my field manager. I’m done being a doormat, and I’m going to take some physical world actions as well.

Parakate, have you tried some " material " things, not just evocations? I mean, have you tried using " Domination oil" or " Bend over-oil", or maybe a doll, or writing your target’s name and put it in a freezer, things like that? I think Lady Eva mentioned lemon freezer-spell. What I mean by this is that I believe that usually (well, in my opnion) to make changes in the physical world you need to use some physical materials in your spells to be affective. I would bind my targets with the freezer spell, and make a charm with the mentioned oils. I really hope you will resolve this situation. I wish you luck!

Something else to consider: Have you detached? If you’re dwelling on this 24/7, you’re being counterproductive. Do your ritual and forget about it. Be confident the result will manifest. Lust of result is THE magick killer. If you find yourself worrying, obsessing, etc., gently pull your thoughts away from it and say “does not matter, need not be”. I know it’s easier said than done for some situations, and other situations it’s very easy to do. Obviously, you have a lot invested in this outcome, but learn to detach and all will be well.

You might also consider trying some Chaos style sigil magick for this:

[url=http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/]http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/[/url]

I have detached for the most part. I do not dwell on it, but I was hit by inspiration to try a real world approach in the form of reaching out to the Programme director to let her know that I was still interested in the position and asking what I could do to earn a chance to attain it. I also pointed out how the director from the old company had taught me how to connect with the kids and how we both were a part of the school community outside of the before and aftercare programme.

I’m not super well-versed in the “physical” things that Lilith shared, and I’m grossly out of practice with divination as someone else suggested. I asked for help and let it go but when it struck me to reach out to the head, I did. Then I let it go again. LOL

The shifter on my manual car broke and my cat is sick so I have other things to worry about right now. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and support.

[quote=“chef1964, post:9, topic:8004”]Something else to consider: Have you detached? If you’re dwelling on this 24/7, you’re being counterproductive. Do your ritual and forget about it. Be confident the result will manifest. Lust of result is THE magick killer. If you find yourself worrying, obsessing, etc., gently pull your thoughts away from it and say “does not matter, need not be”. I know it’s easier said than done for some situations, and other situations it’s very easy to do. Obviously, you have a lot invested in this outcome, but learn to detach and all will be well.

You might also consider trying some Chaos style sigil magick for this:

[url=http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/]http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/[/url][/quote]

Ouch, real life will push-back hard sometimes, when you’re about to get stuck in - if you’ve read Stephen King’s book “11/22/63” it’s kind of like that, changing the probablistic course of things seems to throw up splinters.

Hope your kitty gets well, try just calling (basically, praying) to Sekhmet, she’s a healing Goddess and also Bast, I know the havoc having a sick pet can wreak on your otherwise focused life!

Try one idea for a moment IF it sits well with you - if you were a non-physical aline (think, Star Trek) playing the in-game character of “parakate” in a simluated world, what would the shifter and your cat represent?

If this was a dream, and if all things (living beings and objects) in that dream were aspects of YOUR personality, what would these things mean?

This may be far more weirdness than you want to handle (and seriously, that IS a valid response! I have it all the time) but they’re ideas I would throw at a situation like this, and usually with useful (as in “understand, then get better results”) kind of thing.

I have no idea what my cats being sick would represent. The broken shifter almost seems like I’m losing or I have lost control my ability to chose my direction. OR it could mean that if I need a new vehicle (which I may if it’s more economical than trying to fix the old one) it would represent switching modes of travel. Maybe. I don’t know. There’s a lot of interpretations, both positive and negative.

Try one idea for a moment IF it sits well with you - if you were a non-physical aline (think, Star Trek) playing the in-game character of “parakate” in a simluated world, what would the shifter and your cat represent?

If this was a dream, and if all things (living beings and objects) in that dream were aspects of YOUR personality, what would these things mean?[/quote]