Help with love spells to convince my ex to come back

Hey everyone,

I’m new to magick but I got interested in it right before this past semester ended. I started doing a little bit of research but then my boyfriend left me so I put everything on hold, not just magick.

So a little background:
My ex and I have been best friend for 4 years. We were together for 2 of those. He left me 5 days after our 2nd anniversary. We were both so happy and so glad to be with each other, but then something in him changed. We graduated high school together and planned on being together for the rest of our lives. Neither of us had any commitment issues. It all happened really suddenly. It only took a week for him to decide that we “weren’t compatible” anymore. I would be more inclined to believe him if 1) he had worried about this before in the relationship, and 2) this wasn’t the result of me having an undiagnosed personality disorder for 1 year and 10 months of our relationship. I have something called Borderline Personality Disorder that does a number of things, but I am mostly afraid of being abandoned, have uncontrollable rage, can be very manipulative as a result of that rage, have very black and white thinking and do something called “splitting”. Splitting is when I am, for example, completely in love with you and you could never do anything to make me question that, but literally a second later I could think you are the worst thing to walk the planet. It usually happens when I’m upset by something. I am currently in treatment for it and making improvements.

Our relationship was always great. We have always been very close and never afraid to be ourselves around each other. We made each other laugh until we cried, we were proud to be each other and wanted to show each other off. He even knew that we were going to last and decided on his own to give his virginity up to me. He is a devout Christian so the virginity thing is a huge deal. For most of our relationship I struggled with depression and he never considered it to be a deal breaker. He said he would never leave me over something like that. As I said above, neither of us knew about the personality disorder until very recently. Neither of us understood it very well. As a result of the personality disorder, I would instigate fights over things that really do not matter (like making the bed) and I could be as mean as a snake. Once a crisis was over, I would be fine again until I wasn’t. Long story short, he thinks that we won’t ever be able to get along and that I will always think of him as an awful person every time something doesn’t go my way. Once again, none of that happens because of me; I’m doing it, but it isn’t me, if that makes any sense. I should mention that he has told me multiple times that he still loves and cares about me but doesn’t think he is still in love with me.

Anyway, I need something that will make him forget about all of the bad, restore his faith in me, make him fall in love with me again, something. It’s been over a month since he left. I really can’t imagine my life without him and the thought of being with someone else is gross to me.

I’m still very new to magick and don’t have money to get anything really special, only basic things right now. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer me.

Yeah, this does sound familiar. Have you done a cleanse to make sure you’re rid of parasites? (Most people call them “demons” but here, daemons are spirits we work alongside, same with angels, and are most definitely not the same thing as the low level parasitical entities out to feed off of you.)

I suspect a lot of cases of various personality disorders where people go into sudden rages, their faces totally change, and they’re barely aware of what they’re doing, are actually cases of parasitic “demons” inhabiting them and taking over, so they can feed off of the resultant bad feelings and pain.

The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is not the easiest to learn, but it does work to cleanse you and your environment. Calling on Archangel Michael to protect you also works. You can call on him as often as you want.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. It has occurred to me that something else has been feeding off of me, but I haven’t done any kind of cleanse. Doing one never occurred to me for some reason.

Aside from the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, are there any other cleanses I can do that are more beginner friendly? I know burning sage cleanses, but is there anything else?

Give this a try:

If you’re next level you can try the Kali mantra, but be warned, she is serious about slaying your “demons,” whether those demons are parasitic attachments or bad habits and illusions holding you back. It can be kind of shocking at first, but you won’t find anyone who’ll say it wasn’t worth it to undergo a cleanse by Goddess Kali.

3 Likes