Help with King Beleth - Evocation of Beleth

I evoked King Beleth to ask for the love and lust of a specific person.
*I did draw Beleth’s sigil with a black marker (got in love with this sigil :))
*I called him with incantations (demonic and latin) and enns.
*I felt an EXTREME presence - to the point I fell on my knees, and also, on fours!
*I offered him:
A bowl of wine (yes, a bowl, not just a goblet) + Green and purple Grapes + 2 apples and my blood
*I felt a little bit possessed - I felt it in my back and got chills/trembled
*I said what I wanted (I didn’t see him). I also burnt what I desired (I had it written on a piece of paper).
*I asked if it was possible to show me a sign that he was working for me on the same week (only if possible, of course)
I also used the opportunity for apologizing for being a moron by expecting YHW’s help as younger (I just felt like doing this)
*I fell sick afterwards.

2 days later (I think), the guy sent me a message (not a love and not a lust message - he was just asking how I was).

And then it was it. We had a virtual conversation afterwards but nothing special so far.
I know this guy in person and we have had sex before.

It was like, 1 week ago, I guess. And today I touched my folder, where I keep paper and my sigils, and it felt like a shockwave… wow… I got a super shock on my arms and hands by just touching the folder and trying to open it up. I was curious by this and started touching/‘analyzing’ my sigils, and then, guess what… It was Beleth’s sigil that was like BURNING! Extreme ‘shock’ power/energy coming from it. Wow!

It may be strange but I feel like he has accepted my requests, although I didn’t get what I requested yet (maybe it’s too soon, I don’t know).

Do you guys have any idea on what happened? It was the most extreme experience I have had so far, from all demons I have worked with.
I was not afraid of him but I was super respectful for sure.

(PS: I’ve also been thinking about getting his engraved sigil in gold)

8 Likes

(I recall hearing that it’s normal to feel ill, fall ill, puke, etc when you’re possessed)

1 Like

I was wondering how long it takes for seeing his results, 'cause it’s been almost 2 full weeks and actually, the person has disappeared :o

So, if Beleth has ‘rejected’ me in his first evocation, Orias and Beleth will be the only demons that have ‘denied’ to work with me so far (for unknown reasons :o)

How long did you chant before you felt Beleth

Any updates?

Beleth is so loud, savage, extreme… One of my favorite energies. When I ask something, the result depend between right now or 1/2 months. My opinion is that it depend of your actual situation, environment. Stay patient.
Ah when he say no, it’s so brutal but it’s for the best.

2 Likes