Help with heart problems

So I have arrhythmia and other heart problems that makes me reaaaally worried about my health
It’s horrible sometimes I think I’m going to die just because of this
So I’m wondering if there’s a deity/ demon who I can work with to help me heal my heart problems so I can just live my life without a tachycardia attack everyday
Any help?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself here:

handIntro

1 Like

I suggest you try other methods before resorting to daemons, herbal baths, or meditation exercises. But the entities that may be useful are Marbas and Buer (Marbas can teach you even about the herbs as I have said) and the second is more focused on human weaknesses and failures, vices and more mundane problems

1 Like

yoga can help too

For stuff like this i usually recommend mundane things first. Get your potassium levels checked. Too little or too much can cause your problem. Too much potassium can be lethal so watch it if you are taking supplements.

1 Like

Simply change your diet look up Dr Sebi he give a diet that can cure anything think about going vegan ,Fasting If you

I’m in the middle of the process of going vegan, since I have problems with vitamins and nutrients I’m going to a vegan nutricionist :'D

This week I’m going to make blood exams to check up, my doctor thinks I got a problem with my thyroid
But I hope everything is ok

Qigong or Yoga.
Raphael is a powerful healer, and I imagine he’d be pretty conversant with heart energy.
Azazel fixed energetic scaring on my heart, but none of that had manifested into the physical yet.

1 Like

Tell me more. I have been having some very concerning issues that sprang up all of a sudden. I have a feeling this is because I have been alone for my entire life. 30+ years. I think it could be due to an extreme deficit on my left side due to not receiving any love or affection for so long. I know isolation/loneliness is worse than smoking. With that in mind I’ve essentially been smoking for 30yrs. I’m worried. In addition to physical sensations/pain I feel pain in my heart chakra often.

Yeah it causes stress in most people, which raises cortisol which impacts your immune system and a host of other functions.

What it did was make me more open to other people, instead of keeping up a wall. I’m going to still be fairly detached as I’m strongly Aquarian with Libra rising, it’s my way, but I was too far into the “dark side” of Aquarius in a “fuck off world, ya’ll fake” sort of way. :joy:

I don’t know i you missed that much. You miss the ideal, but in reality people are costly, in compromises, expense and heartaches, with rare exceptions. The one in my life were more trouble than the relationships were worth and I’d be better off now if I had stayed alone. Which is what I’m doing now. But again: Aquarian. :slight_smile:

Azazel is kind of no nonsense. My standoffishness was and still does to an extent, inhibit my interactions with entities. Since he wants people to interact and learn, this messes with his agenda and prompted him to intervene spontaneously. You could ask him or any healing entity for help.

I recently (3 weeks ago) had a surprising epiphany after a 9 day dry fast I did following The Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning. After that I realised I has a lightness of mood and heart and that parasites I didn’t realised I had were gone. I’d recommend that experience to anyone but it takes a bit of fat adaptation training to work up to to do it safely. Fasting for enhanced spiritual insight, introspection and block clearing is very effective.

I’m Aquarius, with a Sun, Moon, Saturn & Mercury all in Aquarius. I’ve only just recently come to understand how that has made for the epitome of social problems within my life. I have been so alone for so long the isolation of the Pandemic didn’t even phase me. It was business as usual for me. I get along best with other aquarians it seems. Most people are so closed off I simply can’t be bothered with them. I am very aloof. Though I am working on that.
Not all relationships are great, though never having had anything that lasted beyond a few days has been difficult to say the least. I think it is physically harming me. I’ve known it for a long time but I was subdued by the christian belief system not allowing me to go my own way.

1 Like