Help with evocation please

How can I make a successful evocation of the Ayuwoki?
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/beware-el-ayuwoki-is-on-the-prowl/

Do I need to modulate my voice with a specific
tone? High speech???

Nah, now being serious. What do you think about these challenges and how they affect the way the world see the invocations and magic?

1 Like

I believe you mean, evacuation, not evocation lol

What’s that is for exactly ? Birth control spells ?!!

2 Likes

Birth control for children.

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

No but really.
Whachu think about the creepasta community and these summining challenges ans how they affect the vision of real magic?

1 Like

That’s as real as it gets. Hard to forget that face now, too late, but try to forget about it and you’ll see the practice itself very serious. In Mexico for example, like many other places around the world, they have lots of weird spirits, but the effect of their magick is unbelievable. Very powerful.

So it’s a positive challenge in my opinion… and keeps kids away from the arts, always a good thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im bad im bad, whos bad?

1 Like

Prince X pls can you help me pls? What shall I do to know if im cursed or not?

1 Like

Divination will sure help. There are many ways to do it… pendulum is easy. You can ask “Vassago” he’s a friendly demon and works well for divination.

Light a candle, burn some incense sticks for him and call him.

1 Like

I yry to find out more reg divination. Shall I need to do a specific ritual and protection? Or I only need to light the candle and incence only and ask him? Thanks

1 Like

You don’t need any special rituals, he’s a very friendly spirit so no worries. Just light the candle and incense and ask him anything you want. Prepare your questions before you call him.

Make sure to thank him and ask him politely to leave when you’re done and received your answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will be my first time. Will he manifest? I see and hear him for real or in a meditation or sleeping state?

1 Like

No you don’t need to see him or hear him. Maybe short meditation before you start would help. You don’t need a sleepy trance state. You just need to relax and let the pendulum work freely. There are many YT videos about it and how to use it, check them out.

Nothing complicated really. At quiet place, anytime when you feel you won’t be disturbed, light the candle and incense, hold the pendulum and call for him… when the pendulum answers that he’s there, you can ask him your questions and receive the answers.

Once you got all the answers. Thank him and ask him to leave. Simple as that

Thank you very much Master. I really appreciate. Thanks. Good day or night. Here 4:27 am

1 Like

Here it’s 4:28 am so good morning to you too, wish you wonderful day :slight_smile:

3 Likes