Help with confidence

So I’m starting a new job with in the next week my current career path is very tough. I feel as if I’m walkong into a den of wolf’s.

So I would like to know, what would be the best demon to summon for help with confidence in the workplace.

And if somebody has a meditation to help me find strength with in my self.

2 Likes

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me - your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil - my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

1 Like

What I tend to do before a really stressful meeting, or day at work, is to view the bio-electrical signals in my muscles as light, and then extinguish it slowly. If I can make your body go into a slightly paralyzed state, just for a few minutes, where even my eyes and face are too relaxed to move without a jump-start, then by the time I have to go to work I’m usually too chill to care. Though, a few times it’s been too powerful, and I’ve felt like I was a bit high, probably due to the stress hormone ratios being too low.

You can also do the Stoic meditation, which is essentially to visualize the worst possible outcome. Like “So I could lose this job, it’s not the end of the world, I can find another”, and so by putting the bad into the perspective or even worse things, anxiety goes down.

1 Like

Seriously?! NOPE.

OP, try Amaymon (dignity), Bune (love/wit), Eligos (love from influential people), Gusion (honor/dignity), Marchosias (war/motivation), King Paimon (confidence). I suggest Bune for self-love…which will help with confidence. The dignity is something that shines through. War/motivation for a fighting spirit and strength.

4 Likes

Why exactly are you replying to me?

Because you’re quoting BIBLE scripture when someone is asking for a REAL god that can give them confidence. THAT is why I’m replying to you. You’re in a forum. Did you expect nobody would reply in a Left Hand Path occult forum to you handing out Abrahamic religious scriptures when 98% probably AREN’T of that religion?

I’m sure there are plenty of other places you could preach but here, where I’m reading, is not going to be one of them. And I will reply to you about it…because…well…that’s just how I am.

3 Likes

You make me smile, have a nice day