Help with a rogue landlord

So I have a rogue landlord who has rented a property with various defects. I currently have no heating or useable bathroom.

I bought a claim in court right to remedy this but the landlord has lied to the court.

I’ve worked with Belial and I know he might be useful but he often needs time to work.

Unfortunately the first preliminary hearing is on Monday. I didn’t think the rogue landlord would present an application with so many lies otherwise I would have summoned Belial earlier.

Because of my mistake of not summoning Belial earlier I fear that there is not sufficient time for Belial to work and because of this thinking I am already self sabotaging myself.

Can anyone suggest anything to help

1 Like

Let Belial do his thing and add Andromalius to the mix. He helps with exposing people for what they are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I summon Belial first followed by Andromalius in the normal manner? Is there anything I can do to calm myself and get in the right headspace as my concern is if left it too late to summon them and therefore I’m self sabotaging my own work here

Sure, approach the summoning as usual :slight_smile:

Its not too late, there is still plenty of time for them to fuck your landlords plans (and his reputation). Remember that it suffices if your landlord slips on his own lies during the hearing or contradicts himself heavily.

If you need to let go of your current mindset, you could try to handle it like you would handle getting your car fixed by a repair shop: its in the hands of professionals, and all you have to do is to wait for their call when its fixed.

2 Likes

True. Thanks for the help. I feel better about my mindset now.

2 Likes

Have you did a photos of your bathroom, or suggest something like court would send someone to check do you really have issues ?

1 Like

Yes I have photos and evidence which has been submitted to the court. I am also looking at getting an independent surveyor but the surveyor evidence will not be ready by Monday.

Update : this was one of the most chaotic summonings ever. Just as I summoned Andromalius my friend who was sleeping over had an ear piercing alarm go off. A similar thing happened with Belial, albeit that I gave Belial license to depart just as my friends ear piercing alarm went off.

I get the impression that Belial and Andromalius both saw the funny side of this despite me apologising profusely for the noise and the interruption, which made it extremely difficult to concentrate. Nevertheless I soldiered through.

Shortly thereafter my neighbours fire alarm went off so this was one of the most chaotic summonings I’ve ever had.

I asked them both for a favourable judge and a favourable outcome for me at both preliminary hearings

2 Likes