Help with a narcissist target

Hello balg people,

How to remove a specific event from my targets memories ? I need something as fast as effective…

Thanks a lot.

Emm.

There’s been a few ideas on this before - this thread seems good:

But there’s a few:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=make%20someone%20forget

1 Like

How kind of you!
I m going to read the names of the spirits involved

1 Like

I’m basically a librarian :grin:

8 Likes

Hello balg people !

I ve help!

I fight with my toxic p bullies today.

Help!

I threatened them and snapped them because they wanted to jeopardize my studies.

Help me.

I need help.

What should i do.

That s the first time i harm sbdy but they humiliated me and sabotaged my projects.

Help me.

My father is a narcissist cheater i ve snapped and insulted today.

They ruin my existence.

What spirits suggest me to do ?

And my mother is a narcissist too.

They want me to stop my studies !

I don t want to .

I know i defended myself but i fear the consequences.

In short.

I live in a city far from them.

I study trading and stock markets alone in my flat.

They are toxic and control me , humiliate me and compare to others.

They ve blocked my bank accounts today, against my will. They went to my building on purpose to explain me that they want ed to ruin my future.

I reacted! I snapped and insulted them !!!
I m legit.

They transgressed my privacy and threatened me with my studies.

I could kill them!
But it would be problématic for me however.

As stated before, if they survive they destroy me. If they die, they will put me in financial troubles.

I know I m right.

I have my dignity. My violence scarred me though.

Please excuse my mistakes ! I want to live a decent existence without those scrotes.

Have you considered legal actions?

1 Like

Did you perform any magic or make any request with the spirits Mulberry suggested ?

From your original introduction I see that you use the book written by Theodore Rose. I also use that book and have had a lot of success with these Demons.

Your problem right now sounds very serious. I think this would be a good time for you to ask Lucifer himself to help you. Lucifer is extremely powerful and works very quickly. You should consider making a petition to him to help solve your problems. I am quite sure he would be willing and able to help you right away.

1 Like

Thanks you all!

I love working with him.

What goal should i try to manifest ?
Make them forget about my violence ?

Make them change their mind and financialy help me till i succeed in trading ?

Create chaos among them so that they feel guilty and stop blocking my projects?

Influence someone they respect to take my defense and point out their narcissism?

All of that…

It would probably be best to focus on becoming independent from them. If you were self sufficient then a lot of the personal issues with them would be less significant. If you did not need them for their money then their attitudes would likely improve as well.

Lucifer and Demon Melabed ( from the book ) will help with the stock market trading. Melabed will give you guidance and knowledge for trading but it can still be difficult to make successful trades. Even with the guidance they provide, the problem can be with your own ability to act on the information and impressions they give you.

I suggest two petitions. One with Lucifer to quickly provide assistance to stabilize the immediate problem of your living conditions. He will also help improve the attitude of your family and to help with your general relationship with them.

The other petition would be with Melabed to help with the stock trading and possibly to open other avenues of income. Ask Melabed to help your finances by any method. In addition to stock trading he might open other opportunities such as finding a job or some other source of income.

1 Like

Thanks for your guidance !!!

Things have improved and I can access my financial accounts!

I ve asked lucifer to help me with the toxic parents and he has done a great job!
He defenetely influences situations and people behind!
The book remains one of my fav because of the effective results when performed properly.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. This is nice to hear. In my experience I have found Lucifer to be very sympathetic to our problems and eager to help get things fixed. I am happy that things are starting to go better for you.
Hail Lucifer !

1 Like

Hail Lucifer !

1 Like

Hello balg members,

Again some questions concerning some books and occult rituals.

1. How to ask spirits direct guidance with answers in order to solve specific problems? I d like to access belial or paimon with immediate solutions…

2. Concerning Magical Riches by damon brand, should I do all the money master ritual again if performed properly 2 years ago? I should have used this book as suggested by his author, but my lack of confidence plus self sabotaging behaviors jeopardized my goals.

3. can we study several books dedicated to same spirits ? For instance, though being interested in mr th rose grimoire, i read writings by ford, asenath mason and others. Would it be considered disrespectful towards these spirits ?

4. are lucifer faustus books more dangerous than the others ?

Thanks for all.