Help with a few things?

I’ve been doing work with an entity, and I’ve come to a point in my practice that I’m really struggling with. It (I say “it” because the entity prefers not to be named at this point) has given me a task for me to do before we move on. This task was “gain the Light, then fuse it with the Darkness in your heart.” It wouldn’t tell me anything else, but I knew what was meant. I’ve been a “dark” person since I was fairly young (the scars of dad never being around, losing very close loved ones at an early age, all before even turning ten years old). I’ve learned to use that power and pain as power in my magick. The Light is the part I’m having problems with.

I spoke with Azazel on the subject. I didn’t ask for much from Him, but I did ask for a meditation to help with this (I won’t go into details because of the other entity’s instruction). It is a simple one and very useful. Though something happened during this meditation that really shook me up and I haven’t been able to calm down enough to be able to gain any details on what happened.

As for what shook me up this badly: I was in mid-meditation, when all the sudden I see a face (heavily tribal tattooed, angry, and one patch of long red hair tied at the top of it’s head) and I heard the words “The Black Snake.”

What I’d like to know is does anyone know who this face belongs to or even what The Black Snake refers to?

And on a side note, I’ve tried to go to the first entity’s temple; but when I do, I can’t get out of my body (though I never have much luck anyway, any tips would be great too). Though something does happen. I feel two masses of cold air, one above each leg, and it feels like they’re pulling on be because it feels as if my legs are floating out of my body while the rest is there. Also, I don’t know if this is a subconscious spasm or not, but my toe will curl down and out and hurt very badly while it feels like something is pulling hard on it. Again, I don’t know if that’s just me or not but…it sounds worth looking in to.

Sorry if this sounds like a waste of time and thanks for any help.

I realize that not naming the entity may seem…discrediting or something along those lines. It’s just that the entity is my partner in all this and would rather remain nameless when (and if) spoken about. So, I’m simply honoring that wish of my partner in ascent.

Oh man, the Black Snake is integral. I mean, let’s look at this:

The Vision Serpent of the Maya, jormungandr of the Norse, even the secret pathways of Dark Kundalini, Satan, Damballah, the Black Serpent is the forbidden pathway… it is the antitransmigrational flow… rather than seeking to raise your consciousness to higher plateaus, instead you seek to bring the power and the glory from High back to the physical plane. This usually means a deep integration into your body as a vehicle of power, rather than as an obstacle to surpass.

1 Like

So what Samael Aun Weor talked about the kundabuffer, the tail of the devil, indeed exists as a counterpart to the kundalini the Serpent of Wisdom, gosh…

[quote=“E.A., post:2, topic:1311”]Oh man, the Black Snake is integral. I mean, let’s look at this:

The Vision Serpent of the Maya, jormungandr of the Norse, even the secret pathways of Dark Kundalini, Satan, Damballah, the Black Serpent is the forbidden pathway… it is the antitransmigrational flow… rather than seeking to raise your consciousness to higher plateaus, instead you seek to bring the power and the glory from High back to the physical plane. This usually means a deep integration into your body as a vehicle of power, rather than as an obstacle to surpass.[/quote]

After reading this (two or three times) my mind did its own little analysis of meaning and all that (kind of hard to describe but I know we’ve all been there). I tried some very basic techniques that I know (mostly things done with healing), and I noticed that instead of calling power to come around my hands and work like that, the energy is much more potent when I push it out of myself…I can’t believe I’ve gone 18 years without realizing that. Thanks E.A., that’s actually a HUGE step done for me. Great help as always.