Help, weird candle flame, did I screw up?!

for me it mostly happens when i put out my hand to the flame and speak or scry or think of my intention. and the flame gets really tall to a point smoke is coming out of it. what does that mean ?

thanks @Zoclora
your insight has been helpful

what if you are doing a break up work. what does burning off negativity in that case means ? sorry if the question is too noob.

In this case, my guess is it is helping clear any thing that maybe blocking. Or it could be clearing away any unbearable energy that might be around. I never did a break up spell before so my guess on this is just as good as yours.
My suggestion is feel out what energy the candle is giving off when it does this. At times you can get clues from the feelings your feeling or if you like, you can read the wax. I know it’s on top of something so it will be a bit of a challenge. But you can read the wax by which way it is melting and how the candle looks.

But glad to be able to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zoclora

sorry i dont understand this.

i feel like my intent is channeling through the flames and really putting that energy into the jar.

its new candle everyday. since i started was reading has been future, future events and physical. today it was physical and past . dont know what do make of it .