Help, weird candle flame, did I screw up?!

My ex’s

They’ll break up. The sooner you stop worrying, the sooner it’ll happen.

2 Likes

A break up jar spell w a white candle? Uhm no. U need black candle or at lest black salt. In which day u started?

I think the candle color can be irrelevant, but black does give that extra kick.

2 Likes

Started on tuesday.

Hardly trying to manage black candles. Once i get them i will burn them for another 7 nights. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can find them on Amazon.
Try a smaller candle.
Carve a sigil at the top depicting the breakup.
Burn the candle in one night while putting your intention into the flame,
and forget about it, like it’s already been done.

1 Like

Amazon will deliver those candles at my door approximately after 45 days. :rofl:

Ok so u should start on a Saturday, w a black candle. The flame didn’t looked right cause it was the wrong day and wrong color. Sure as mentioned above the color doesn’t always matter, but as long as u re a real pro.

Then I should say that any of us has different and personalised methods, I’m just speaking from a “traditional” point of view.

C-

1 Like

Are we using Saturn energy for this breakup?

I am burning 8 inch candle. Almost half is burnt now and the flame size is almost 5 inch. Now it is going just going high and high.

You usually need to focus your energy into the flame, envisioning the results.

2 Likes

@Alazif exactly this! Focus on the flame!

2 Likes

Ohh, I see what’s going on here! What’s in the jar?

vinegar, black pepper, white pepper, red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, lemon, black mustered seed, 9 pins and two piece of paper where the names and birthdays written.
there is a sigil of king Asmodeus under the jar.

1 Like

That’s a sweet setup! Did you study up on Asmodeus?

Little bit.

1 Like

At least you studied a little bit.

2 Likes

When it comes to candle flames here’s my input based on the candle magic Iv done in my life.

A normal candle flame: It’s going steady. Not short not to tall. Normal.

A large or pillar flame: This flam normally appears when huge amounts of emotion or energy is present. Depending on spell it can be from an entity it self, the energy you put into the spell, energy around. But when you have a large and hot pillar flame, that means your spell is working quickly and may as well go quickly. Depending again on the spell this could be a good or bad thing. The difference between large pillar flame and hot pillar flame is one is going to be so hot your candle will be eaten up a lot quicker then the recorded time it was given compared to the normal pillar flame that will not burn the candle quickly, but will just be a large pillar of flames some times also seen as a blow torch effect. Example is here.

The small ball: So sometimes when we are doing a candle spell or simply lighting one for a being, it may go into a small perfect sphere of fire. In my experience this could mean either a weak link to the said being or could mean they are at extreme peace. But normally I see as a weak link.

Dancing flame: You light your candle and start to do your spell or what not. Then you notice your candle is what we call dancing, which also means it going back and forth in a way that reminds me honestly of belly dancing. When you have more then one candle set up and one is doing this, look closely to see if it is “kneeling” more to the other. If so and especially if it’s for another being, this could be them “chatting”. You’ll know this is happening when the other candle response either by dancing or “bouncing”. But if you only have the one candle good chances are it is the being either trying to communicate to you or trying to get your attention.

Bouncing flame: This one as I stated above can mean communication especially if it’s towards another candle for a being. But if it’s the only candle chances are it’s either the being bringing in higher amounts of energy for the spell/ritual or especially if it’s in pare with the dancing flame, it could be fully communication.

The pop: So when you light your candle some times it pops. This is normal. Some times during a ritual or even meditation you’ll hear your candle pop. This normally means high energy is around you or/and candle.

The smoke: Yes I know candles smoke every so often. But once in a while you may see SMOKE coming from the candle in a way that it’s not normal. Now be sure to know it’s not a new candle or there’s nothing that has contacted the candle to make it do this. If not then grate! That means it’s burning off negativity. You also see this in the form of black soot around a part or corner of the candle if it’s in glass or in a solid container. But you will also see this from the candle it self once in a while and you will know what I’m talking about when you see it.

These are just a few things I personally get when doing candle spells or using candles in general. Hope this helps! :slight_smile: And remember before thinking of any of this make sure there is no outside influences that maybe the cause such as drafts, open windows ect. Check your candles as well because some times especially anointed candles can produce similar effects while first burning the herbs or such from the candles them self.

3 Likes

Assuming no other outside factors (drafts, gas leaks, etc.)…

A steady, bright flame means your spell is strong. Dancing flames can be a warning that there may be unexpected effects. A fast burn means results will come quickly; if it’s slowing down, the spell is fighting resistance of some sort. If you’re getting a mix of both, the spell may only need to push harder on some days than others.

Also…that is the ONLY lightbulb-shaped flame I have EVER seen, and in 20 years of practicing magick, I have burned a LOT of candles!

2 Likes