Help wanted: Can you translate this Arabic script? Mostly solved at bottom

Keep in mind that this is only a chance, not necesssrily the truth. If this is indeed a servitor, there is a chance that it may have been created to sphion energy. The writing could be complete gibberish, designed to draw energy from the curiousity it provokes, possibly through the sigil drawing below the robot. Not saying that is absolutely the case, but something that comes to mind. It could be designed for something else or just a drawing inspired by something else.

3 Likes

Whatever the Ain and the one that looks like alef is, it snot just a combination of both. A translated the script into a sort of English which is just saying Ain and alief on a box a ton in certain places and learned that the double one is unique. It doesn’t feel the same

Edwin Romanzo Elmer - Wikipedia

1 Like

Well. I noted that it looked like it was designed to siphon, but it it’s a protector of it’s creator, it could just be siphoning negatives.

Not advising evoking, just thinking I probably will lol.

You only live once. I got excited as soon as I saw it. I was like oh a spirt was found wtf.

2 Likes

As you can feel, these don’t actually act the same

The bigger one is like a mess. It feels like a mess. It feels kind of bloated. Like someone just cobbled a bunch of heroin together.

the smaller one feels archaic, and sort of deep in its knowledge

1 Like

Sighs. Magic squares complicates the fuck out of me sometimes.

Hmm Airel.

Ariel? Hmm.

1 Like

I mean at this point maybe. I wouldn’t bet on it though

1 Like

Sorry that’s supposed to say alef, so it looks like Alefel, and the EL isn’t English so hmmm

1 Like

Mmm I’ve seen djnn and genius names similar but I don’t any exact like that. I never work with them long, hang on I do have a book with all the genius in it, I’ll look and see.

1 Like

I don’t really know what the deal with this square is. I’m not even sure it works.

1 Like

It’ll take even longer. Vowels aren’t written in Arabic. You have to take the meaning of the word from the context, too.

2 Likes

Arabic is pretty complex. Does anyone here speak Arabic or do we have to get some better people involved

Then I ain’t gonna get it lmao.

Alphun is pronounced All fun, but that’s the closest in my 84 genius book.

I’ll change the title to reflect Arabic.

2 Likes

Who volunteers to be possessed by agares or whatever the language demon’s name is lol

1 Like

I got this image like this but I’m supposed that’s a name blurred out

1 Like

Oh could be Agares. If that’s the case, eh I don’t do possession but I’d not be afraid by any means to evoke something related to him.

1 Like

I think we ended up deciding that, and wondered why your friend would blur it, unless it was their name, or they knew who it was lol

1 Like

I’m not really in a position to evoke anything. Not because I’m in danger but mostly because I’m sort of going through a process right now that I stepped out of my way to do this for

Call him up, see what he says.

1 Like

I think I will. I still have to do my daily rituals to stay on par for completion, and personal circumstances, may not allow me to have any extra days, I won’t know till my hearing next week so.

I’ll do it in an hour or so and see what I get.

My trouble is I don’t get full on visual or audio with servitors usually. I usually on get vivid impressions and sometimes telepathic communication.

I should be able to discern some from what it feels like, but I might not have clear answer, because then I have to translate the feels into words.

1 Like

Either way it sounds like there’s going to be someone deciphering something

1 Like