Help to understand this ritual

Hello members,

Hope you guys are safe and sound.
I needed your help to understand a situation. I have been praying and working with Glasya labolas and Prince Seere consistanly for fast elimination of my 2 worst enemies. I even made clay doll and pierced sticks and needles to it. I have made a death jar and I’ve attached prince Seere’s sigil to it. To get fast result in this death magic.

Two days back my dog (stary dog who look adter) when passing by my room mistakenly stepped her one leg on one of the leg of the doll and today she got hit by a car on the same leg(she is fine now) . I’m really worried for her . I can also see that my spells and pray working.

But my enemies are chirpy and happier than ever. I am not sure how I’m not seeing the slightest effects on them. Can anyone please help me understand if I missed doing something?

Note:- I don’t have access to them nor I’ve access to the property. So please help me what can I do. To get maximum result! And reclaim my freedom.

Looks to me like the intention and energy is bound to that doll instead to your enemies. It would probably work on your enemies if you could find a way to place your doll somewhere close to them. Since I don’t know how you programmed your doll I would only guess that your energy has pent up inside of this object.

If you don’t have access to them/their property you could try to bury it at a place they frequent on a regular basis (for example near their workplace or whatever).

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. It gives lot of clarity. The thing is I and my enemies we are in tw different states. So I have no access to them in anyway.

What else can I do to program a doll? Can I still do it ?

Please enlighten me in this situation.

Good question. I never had to re-construct a cursing object but I’ve found that people would usually advise to make a new one instead of re-using the old doll (for example in this thread :Can you reuse voodoo dolls? , you can also find a useful link to a freeze spell in the very same thread, if you’re interested).

I am sure some other members with more experience in poppet/effigy magick can give out some solid advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you mate :cowboy_hat_face: I’ll study it more.