Help to see spirits?

Thanks that was the plan to try some guided meditation and once I get a hang of it then I would experiment with some music that I find relaxing like this Meditation Before of Satan - YouTube and try to guide myself.

2 Likes

That’s why I was thinking of a monrh because maybe within that time the advice that you guys have given will show some the hoped for results.

2 Likes

If you feel like it’s getting stagnant then switch to a different one. Just keep meditating and if you have to then switch every two weeks. Just alternate. The important thing is to just do it.

2 Likes

I did have that in mind a little and even created this https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS54i8aMU-3XIvKI2NnRkz2gq1A46OTAA so that I can try out others if this one doesn’t seem to work or when I feel I should try out more focused/advanced stuff.

2 Likes

You got this :+1:

1 Like

Only because this site and you guys are much more then helpful then other places.

2 Likes

BALG RULES! Glad that you are enjoying it!

2 Likes

So since you tried it may I ask what was the effects and how long lasted for you?

Hey @JezebelleMoon or @BeastCreature, doesn’t matter who answers. Got a question if you don’t mind.

I will see if I can answer your question . Cause you see, I my self I am very knew to the occult.

1 Like

Since we’re both are kinda new. How about some getting to know like hows your ability to seeing spirits? Not my original question but it was more of a curious inquiry anyway.

1 Like

I may see some shadows in the dark here and there 2 nights ago I saw a headless man in a tuxedo.
I had a bit of freaky stuff with spirits like snuggle but could not see them it was only during sleep paralysis.
Then I believe Lord Lucifer viated me once in a dream, an othera mgician told it was the man in black.
An other dream I had was with Lord Satan he was a huge dragon and I was working for him he was my boss.

Ya my clairvoyance it’s not that good but I’m working on it.

2 Likes

Sounds like you can see them then I can. I used to be able to see them clear as people but blocked myself from seeing them so now I can only see brief glimpses here and there or a whisper. But can sense when their near.

Trying to work on seeing them better too.

You said Satan was your boss in dream, do you work with him outside of dream or no?

1 Like

No I never worked with a any spirit before I never contact them. I only been contacted.
I had Demon come in my dream telling me that he will always be with me and something keeps saving my life.
Someone is watching over.

1 Like

If I rember correctly Lord Lucifer told me in my Dream that I wasn’t ready yet.
I am trying to soul travel first before I do any evocations

1 Like

Lord Lucifer does seem to have a thing for wanting people to be ready. Some demons can be real picky it seems but it’s understandable since how else would someone be encouraged to work on bettering themselves.

1 Like

I need to meditate only on the third eye to see spirits? I want to see my Spirit guardians

#this

I have to agree. One of my biggest challenges to get over early on.

idk if this is dumb, but these meditations have been my favorite:

Guided meditations have helped me focus and I’ve had great results (my brain tends to race).

1 Like

If you absolutely have to see them with your physical eyes then start with this. Need to see it to believe it? See auras in 15 min!
But keep in mind that you never actually ever see them with your physical eyes anyway it’s simply your subconscious mind relaying information to the visual cortex of the brain making you think you are seeing it with your eyes.

1 Like