Help to get sister married

Hi can anyone tell me ritual to get my sister married. She and my parents desperately wants her to get married and live a normal Happy Life. Can any demon or angel help me with this. She is not into any kind of magick so I want to do ritual for her.

2 Likes

Sitri / zepar

2 Likes

Lofn, Aphrodite, Hera, Freya, Angrboda, Freyr, Eros, Lakshmi, Hanuman, Aset, Hathor, Astarte, Ishtar and many others

2 Likes

I thought sitri and zepar are for lust. She doesn’t have any love interest or any specific person in mind. Can it work with finding someone new person.

Post a picture and see if there are any takers, love spell with that person may be easier

1 Like

Bookmarked :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

That’s not the best advice. Posting a picture on a black magick forum isn’t smart, there are a lot of people who go around searching for targets to practice baneful magick on so if you just post a picture of someone that you care about then that can happen to them. There’s also the possibility of someone doing a predatory love spell on them so all in all I would not recommend you post that picture OP.

3 Likes

It’s against the forum rules too I think

Also OP don’t just trust any random magician who claims they can help you in case they pm you. View their post history to see if they’re legit and trust your gut

2 Likes

^ remember to treat this forum less like everyone here is an experienced accomplished magician and more like a forum of like minded individuals just trying to fumble around less just like you. At the end of the day you are the ruler and director of your universe so don’t let anyone else’s beliefs or advice get in the way of that!:muscle:

1 Like

How old is she?
Her body type?
What’s her health like?
What kind of person does she want?
What’s her attitude?
How do the people in her family age over time? Do they age faster or slower than normal?

If they age faster, is she open to learning how to age slower?

That’s what I’d be looking at if I was selecting a wife.