Help! Sport gambling magic

Who can I use for sports betting. Gambling in this arena typically doesn’t have house advantages, which is great for expert gamblers. Who can I use to make long term success? Would it be better to use divination for the picks or teach the method of getting the picks?

The thing is even experts with all their research can get burned. I’d like to use magick to get an edge. What are your advice for long term success?

It’s a good idea to use divination for all kinds of situations, helps keep one sharp in that skill.

As far as a spirit for this?
b03aede74c1e8eeee1b99044c673ad434e08359e_2_335x500

Would be my first choice as his name keeps popping up here of late, although he isn’t necessarily about making money, he’s about winning, he wants people to be rocky balboa at the top of the stairs arms in the air with theme song playing, any money that comes is an afterthought compared with that.

A most underrated and misunderstood spirit i think, but one who’s help can be invaluable in all sorts of ways that are not always obvious.

2 Likes

Try learning astrology, but as Frawley on Sports Astrology says his system only works with Final Matches