Help- Rogue Magician

Fuck yeah :metal::metal::metal:
Good luck

1 Like

Thanks :sob: man I really feel the difference now. How could I have not known.

i’ll probably go redo the freezer spell, and then start on the one you posted.

Just…thanks again! To you and everybody <3

2 Likes

I can send some in a few, gotta wait for my lunch :wink:

2 Likes

I was meditating to bring up energy for you and Belial told me to send the anger I had from what happened to me.
Hopefully it’s not too overbearing.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, and thank you!

I try sending a little help your way as well.

I am going to try somthing a little new for me. So if you knowtes anything let me know. (Hint: will probably happen outside.)

2 Likes

I hope today is going a lot better for you! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I did feel lots of energy tingling over me, was that you?

I’m a little worried because I have suddenly developed a really bad pain in my right knee. I’m pretty young and exercise a lot, so… :\ not sure why

going to throw it into @Mapachtli’s pot :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It very well could have been. Like I said was trying something I haven’t done before, lol. Was calling on guardians of sacred law and magick to help defend you as well as potioning aid from the Morrigan a goddess of war ( just one thing she does) and Finnrer, a being of chaos and destruction.

So should he pull anything he should be in for one rude awakening.

You might also have a few Dragon visitors considering my strong connection to them. Also if you start seeing a lot of crows and ravens, that is ether the guardians and/or the Morrigan. Raven being the totem for guarding my sacred place I will not be surprised if he shows up.

So yeah been a bussy boy here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and help! <3 I’ll keep an eye out and will tell you if I see anything.

1 Like

Your welcome! I’m always up for giving a helping hand if I think I can help. :blush: That would be greatly appreciated. :grin: :grin:

1 Like