Help- Rogue Magician

Just remember this is the attitude he wants, you’re slowly showing sympathy which can turn to empathy which can turn to caving in.

I’ve been in this situation and it turned into 2 yrs of abuse. It might have been longer if some friends hadn’t stepped in to help me gain my power back.

This guy deserves EVERYTHING that’s happening to him, fuck him.
Never feel sympathy for this kind of creature. It’s no joke if someone casts a love spell on you, that’s serious, DON’T blow this off. He is seeking domination over you, you’re not human to him but a thing to own, trust me he’ll get a lot worse if you don’t slam the steak into his heart now.

4 Likes

I second, third, fourth, and fifth this :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:
Go overkill.
Overkill is de true way, my Brudda :joy::metal:

Kill him with Lightning, fire, Nukes, and Toxic smoke :joy:

2 Likes

And yes you can astrally nuke someone.
Ive been hit multiple times.
Didnt kill me, but it sure as hell aint feel good at all :joy:

1 Like

Gee I wonder why?.. :expressionless: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:dizzy_face:

yes, twas very dumb of me.

No not dumb, you just where not paying atention to the obvious signs that he is a few nuggets short of a Happymeal.

Now I am not really the killing type, but I do agree with what everyone has said so far.

A perminat binding might not be a bad idea ether. So he can’t pull this shit with any one els.

1 Like

3/4 of his power will be taken away so he can do no more harm for a while, at least.

and yay, more power for me…

2 Likes

Hes gonna come back and whoop your ass with the other 1/4th if you dont take it all sis
Just a Fair Warning

As a matter of fact, that love spell is still in good strong effect on you. I can sense it. Get someone to fully break the spell then kill him. It is preventing your ruthlessness

3 Likes

Attack him through his weaknesses.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s keeping you from hurting him which will hurt you because you won’t see or realize the evil shit he’ll try to do.

3 Likes

Goddammit! Wtf it’s still on me? I thought I had it all gone.

zzz, sigh, you guys are right. I’m going to go break that crap first.

Thank you for the advice <3

4 Likes

Shall we all generate a massive shockwave of power through the forum and send it to our sis? @anon48957109

3 Likes

There’s LOADS of great support in here, so I’ve made this “unlisted” now, so that there’s little to no chance of him randomly finding it, BALG forum comes up pretty high in search results for anything magick-related recently and better safe than sorry.

Good luck, he seems like someone who needs to be weeded out the garden. :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t see why not. The extra power would help get rid of anything clinging :wink:

3 Likes

In Gokus Voice:
Everyone, please, give me your energy!

Forming shockwave now. Literally

1 Like

@nyaroth
Im omw to you.
Tell me when you sense me

I’m sensing you now

1 Like

I compressed the damn thing into a tiny ball.
Im about to stick in your Solar Plexus…right…about…now!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I got it

1 Like