Help regarding the death of my mother

Dear brothers I live in India and my mother has died this year after a long and painful illness. The doctors were not able to correctly diagnose her illness and she died after suffering immense pain and suffering for about four years.

When her illness started I gave her Crystal necklace for protection about three times and it broke after one or two day of wearing. Several astrologers have intimated that someone has done black magick on my mother. Can anyone help me to find who has done black magick on my mother. I will be indebted to you always.

I already answered you in the healing section

VINE to detect witches
or VASSAGO, ASTAROTH or any other goetic who can read in the past

More than likely it’s not a curse. When you lose your mother you look to anything else other than the fact that it just happend. I lost my mother a few years back, your mind looks for a reason, any reason, yet there isn’t one. Once you get past this part, it does get easier to accept it; it just takes time. And that’s what it comes down to, accepting it, the death, the end of your relationship with your mom. Really, you will get past it; like I said, it just takes time. I’m sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. My mom was my best friend, and it was hard, but it got better.