Help, poltergeist activity in room at witching hour

O. K, I am typing this really quick. For few days I witnessed poltergeist activity in my room. Stuff moving by itself, at night. Weird sounds from the empty room next to mine and roof. The stuff that moved, I put it back and turned off the light. Within an hour it moved again while I stayed awake the whole time.

Now it used to happen mainly when I was half awake half asleep. For last few days I feel the room temperature suddenly rising dramatically at around 3:40 a.m in the morning. Now I keep the lights on but if I turn them off weird sound start to begin as if someone is messing with my stuff, punching my sofa. It is a really small, closed room and At that time I am fully awake. It generally stops after the witching hour.

I am now living in a remote village in the Himalaya for doing my sadhana, and I can’t figure out if the entity is benevolent or malefic. Not explaining why but I think it may want to help too.

2 Likes

Try to make contact, if it’s there in good faith, let it stay, if not, banish the fuck out of it.

3 Likes

Will simple banishing work, what if it doesn’t

Doubting your banishing is a good way for it to not work. Be sure of yourself when you do it and even the most stupid of banishings will work, at least in most cases.

1 Like

O. K dude. And another thing, do you know if anything can be said about the entity judging by temperature fluctuation in the room. I heard that the malefic ones tend to decrease temperature by feeding of energy / heat.

That’s kinda unreliable tbh. Just use your divination tools to figure it out.

2 Likes

That will be a problem, don’t know divination. :expressionless: was looking for enlightment , nirvana and guess what the fuck I got. Really depressing.

Dont worry brother, the road to enlightenment is weird. Enlightenment is more a process, rather than an objective thing to be found, as you probably already know. Take this as a challenge instead of a roadblock, because regardless of the variables, dealing with this entity will give you some sort of knowledge useful for your endeavors.

3 Likes

Try to evoke the spirit that’s messing with ya.
Get into a trance and start talking.

Just make sure to not give it anything, Offerings create a sort of connection between you and the select entity.

1 Like

If he’s Malevolent just banish em.
like what @Anziel_Merkaba said.

phase 1: ask nicely to leave
phase 2: tell it to leave aggressively(maybe threaten)
phase 3: detstroy it complete annihilate the bastard
simple right​:slight_smile::slight_smile: also don’t dought your powers that’s a bad mistake.

if you need help understanding how to detstroy it here how.
1:go into a trance or meditate
2: call out to it, summon it or find where the rat is hiding.
3: call forth your power summon your strength feel it.
4: see your self killing(burning it turning it to ash, ripping it apart, ect my favorite is devouring it’s life essences till it’s a pile of dust)
easy enjoy I’m taking a nap :relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

Interesting, all this problem started after I began offering to local spirits, ( following jason Miller’ advice in his book strategic sorcery ). Looks like wasn’t a great idea after all as I may have attracted attention of some unwanted entity.

1 Like

Mhm
I’ve used is offering ritual to.
Second i gave an offering to the phantoms my glasses fogged up and this massive heat started building up, pretty intense.

Did you do the offerings inside of you place?

1 Like

Just outside of my door, you can say in the balcony. I am pretty sure the smoke offered came into my room. :worried:

1 Like

Just do a banishing local spirits arent much of a threat, unless they’re attacking in a group.
Here this will pretty much cover you.

1 Like

Great , but one question, can I use angelic watchtour guards instead of demonic ones. And should I do it only when I feel the entity present. Or can it be done at anytime.

2 Likes

I figured you’d rather use Angels…
Didn’t feel anything really Demonic from you.
You see the LBRP kinda lights you up and the ritual area like a light bulb on the astral plane.

While the Demonic LBRP scares off everything basically.
And becoming a beacon on the astral might be a problem.

2 Likes

Do it in the part of you house where you feel the most energy concentrated of this entitiy.

1 Like

Thanks for taking out time to reply man, really appreciate it. :pray: :bowing_man: :pray:. Specially in my kind of situation and the background I am from this kind of valuable advice and info does matter a lot. Thanks again.

1 Like