Help please: Did I make contact?

So I am very new to this.
I’ve been a catholic all my life and just recently I’ve read so much about getting help from demons. Well last night was my first go and I don’t know if I really got through or if he was even hear so how would I know? Would it be bad if I try to contact Duke Sallos once more to see if he did hear me? When I did it I didn’t feel anything but I continued as if he was here and apologized if I didn’t do something right or if I was disrespectful in any way well I went to bed around 1:40-2:00 am and I randomly woke back up at 3:30 am and after that I kept waking up so maybe he was with me? Just need some help and how to go about this

6 Likes

How did you feel after everything was done?

1 Like

I was alone but it felt like someone was with me the rest of the night so kinda weird

3 Likes

I do believe that he heard you. But it’s okay if you want to summon him just to ask him that. He likes to talk to humans anyway.

2 Likes

How should I do it?

2 Likes

Just with the way you did it the first time.

1 Like

Do I have to wait for tonight?

2 Likes

Not really, anytimes is good. Also, as far as I know, Sallos prefers daytime hours, but any time is good.

1 Like

Like I said before I’ve been catholic all my life and I’m new to this so I’ve had a picture of Mary and Jesus hanging in my room for the longest time so would this bother him?

2 Likes

DeMan

7 Likes

They have a link image for that now? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

5 Likes

Also, to answer the previous question, I don’t believe it’ll bother him. What you believe matters and what are your current practicies I guess.

1 Like

Cool so what if I don’t get a response again then what should I do

2 Likes

Hello
Please jump to the introduction thread and write a little abouth yourself as per forum rules.

If you are newcand havent done any work on acctual spirit communication then getting a response is difficult.
If you havent developed your senses the the spirit that talks to you are talking to a ”deaf person” what it comes down to is trusting your instinct or you could use a pendelum for the answered or some other means of communication.

2 Likes

is there a thread on how to start when you’re a newbie somewhere? I think that kind of thread will help a lot

2 Likes
6 Likes

There’s a lot, you just have to use the search feature for them.

3 Likes

I believe that he heard you. If you can’t hear him then it’s probably because you need to develop your astral senses (in order to hear, feel and see spirits). Meditation is the best way in my opinion if you want to do this.

1 Like