Help On Emotional Control

So, I’m prepping to go into the training in Ipsissimus, and I greatly look forward to it, but I have a problem.

My emotions and thoughts can be very scattered. My emotions and thoughts are VERY powerful, as evidenced in a few of my workings that either accidentally killed someone, or caused a train derailment, both of which are in my thread: When I Start to Doubt My Magick is Strong.

Now, I didn’t think there was anything wrong with this, but Metatron came to me in a dream, and demonstrated what was happening.

His message was, “Control Your Emotions”.

I feel like, if I do a lot of these exercises, my emotional patterns may interfere with my proper work.

Are there any tips and tools that you have learned that can assist me in the proper control and utilization of emotion?

1 Like

Usually when I perform rituals or medidations, I always speak about my fears and set specific boundaries like no harm to the spirits I’m working with and I why I often call upon spirits I’m familiar with when doing spells or rituals. They know how to transmute this energy properly.

You can work with Mercurial spirits as Mercury rules over the mind or a Saturnian spirit for discipline. Maybe there’s some inner work that needs to be done? Kuan Yin came to mind when I read your post so maybe start with her?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll look into that.

1 Like

If you ever need someone to talk to or want a bit of guidance, hmu :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like