Help needed ASAP- Currently under attack by Astral Entity

Since this entity came to you through someone you met, I’m suspicious that moving would simply bring hassle and expense for nothing, as it probably attached to you not the living space. The vices may be the entity mimicking to cause more strife.

I like the sound of this entity and will approach it to see if it’s interested in working for me. Offering ones like this a job can sometimes be a win-win. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well I was actually supposed to move in about a month due to my lease ending, but I guess some of the spirits around me want to see about having me move sooner due to the disrepair of the place I’m already living.

I am pretty sure the spirit came from a man who was abusive to me when I was a child. The man was a violator of children who gained gleeful pleasure from inflicting every manner of trauma on children. If this entity did come from that man, which I strongly suspect, then this would be the second entity to come from him.

I don’t know about working with it, I just want it out of my life at this point. Anything is possible, and I do know of people working with these sorts of beings.

1 Like

By head is full of allergies and I’ve overworked myself, so I can’t help tonight. Kindly ping me tomorrow as a reminder.

2 Likes

Ive heard of witchcraft like this, and its my impression its latin or European in origin.
Ive heard of massive overnight insect takeover of a building like fleas, bedbugs, roaches, flies, etc.
Then Ive lived in a couple of rodent infested environments, as well as among fleas and roaches, thank god no bed bugs.
But then after this pest outbreak in my apartment, I was paranoidly searching for something to metaphysically explain out and came across a bragging hag who had put a spell out to curse someone, but cursed the entire grounds. So, when it occurred in my area, it made me wonder. Some people gave me the evil eye or distrust without anything other than being white.
I also know a lot of people had practices. There were at least three instances of suicid and sighting of shadow people, and behavior taking a 180 when I was evoking every night.
Then there is gang graffiti on the grounds which has perverted occult meanings, actual darkness there imo, actual evil in that, imo. Graffitti associated with robbery, poisoning and murdering people (this is usually a trio of things gangs do).

So, I would research any entity that has anything to do with the appearance or symptoms.
Any new items acquired secondhand that might be cursed?
Haunted dwelling?
New folks nearby?
Then physically clan the shit out of the place, and caulk every possible place where insects could get in, let alone rodents, if you’ve forced air and heat, get foam spray, steel wool, spray some foam around pipe entry areas and put some of the steel wool over top and spray with foam so that when they bite on the SW they’ll leave.
Starve them out, usual pest control.

Now, meditate on hawks and possums. Perhaps ask yourself if these are your power animals, and research the power of these animals. Meditate on these power animals of yours coming back to chat with Rat-King.

In general, I would do a cleaning, exorcism by reciting psalm 91 over every door, window, wall, ceiling of floor and sealing each area spoken with an equal arm cross. Salt the perimeter, leave no entry point.
Or a rose cross ritual, purification fo space ceremonial buts by saltwater and incense for purification through water and fire, etc.

Then do a heavy often banishing ritual, repetitively doing until the issues lessen and the energy dies down indicating a withdrawal or retreat.

Then chat with your HGA or HGD if you can, or do energy raising and such.

My opinion.

4 Likes

MagickVigilante, I what did you do to drive that entity away and how can I contact you. I cannot find the personal message option or your email. Thank you

2 Likes

@Torillo1290 You will be able to PM people after you’re been here and been active for a good week or so. When you read enough posts, like and have your posts liked, the system sees that and takes it that you didn’t join as a spammer, and you level up, as it were, to get PM permissions.

4 Likes

Thank you Mulberry. I appreciate that.

1 Like

Try this:

4 Likes

Thank you for that. I appreciate the help.

The apartments I stay in are small, but tenant are constantly moving in and out…

Although come to think of it, my mother and my stepfather (the wicked one that’s got the nastiest spirits around him due to him being a sadist), I was gifted a large envelope from their house just recently. It was filled with long lost childhood photographs. I should have cleansed it! An oversight on my part. I’ve started the extreme cleanup process, and the sealing up of holes, etc. I’ve never done the rose cross, just the LBRP.

1 Like

A small update: the mice have begun dying, and are now pretty much under control. They have begun acting like regular animals and are falling for the traps previously laid out.

Energy wise the Vermin entity is nowhere to be found. The energy of our home is returning to calmness, and the toxic presence has subsided. Everyone was finally able to sleep undisturbed and nightmare free, even the dog (who’d also not slept either). I will post one more update in a day or two, but for now things feel peaceful and calm. Thank you again for the assist, your help was invaluable!

6 Likes

well, im glad i could help :slight_smile:

I appreciate the feedback, thank you

2 Likes

I guess you really are a magick vigilante :joy:

2 Likes

haha thank you :slight_smile:

I hope to learn parkour and will study criminology too haha

but alas, im disabled, cant really do parkour, but i can still study criminology

3 Likes

Well there’s always forensic astrology too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

never heard of that lol, ill look it up

2 Likes

:laughing: :money_mouth_face: Nice Idea, thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Like

The only parkour I want is in the back of my grandfather’s house.

@MrDemonology any more updates?

1 Like

So the mice have all died, as far as I know. We’ve not seen any more rodents or pests, and I’m pretty sure it’s all done with, but I feel like I can’t let my guard down. There have been no spirits in the house of any kind, good or bad, not even my usual spirits I work with. It’s been quiet.

The energy in the apartment still feels murky, but I already planned on cleansing and smudging. The entity definitely feels gone now, thank you again for your help!

4 Likes