HELP Need healing and protection ASAP

A friend of mine is getting dreams related to voudoo/cult of the black snake, and has been seriously sick for over a week. PM me for name. He has no interest in getting involved in voudoo or Santeria.

1 Like

No known enemies.
Severe gastrointestinal and URI lasting over a week.
Dreams include highly persistent african gay couples, floors fall out from beneath feet, rope and wood bridges snap, black snakes, islands on second/upper floors. Warehouse general structure.

He does not want to contact loa.

Best demons besides Marbas to send to him?
Healing AND protection?

1 Like

Azazel does very well protecting me…

4 Likes

Right on.

HI @Fuego1! I’ve learned regarding dreams interpretation that snakes can point intestines issues like obstructions. Snakes are also related to kundalini/ sex and life force, maybe he is kinda drained or his life force is blocked somehow. Of course besides doctors advice I would suggest using some black tourmalines to dispel negative energies and citrines for strengthening life force. Citrines are also good for averting evil, fears, restoring confidence and health in general. Dambalah is kinda a supreme Deity in Voodoo. Some say each person has its own Dambalah, which is responsible for good fortune and health, so it seems to me your friend needs to unblock his life force. Just my two cents. Hope this helps somehow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most spirits are protective of people who they have a relationship with. As for general willingness to help people, Lucifer, Raphael, Marbas, maybe Orobos?

3 Likes

Thank you @Sortiarus, @Eye_of_Ra, @telgega, @Narsonix and @TheStorm.

6 Likes

Vine for protection, Zagan for reversal. Thor and Freyja are also options if he’s comfortable with the Norse pantheon.

6 Likes

Kherty. Actually no, not just him Nergal too.

3 Likes

Nergal can also remove the inflictions as well as protect. On top of that he’ll counter attack.

1 Like

Recommended all gods/goddesses mentioned including Azazel.

1 Like

The goddess Isis can help protect him and work things out with the loa

4 Likes