Help, my hip does not heal

Hello everyone. I would like to know if there is anyone here who has experience with healing.

I suffer from a psoas injury, in my left hip, but this problem has been going on for more than 3 years and I can’t get it to heal. I have attended physical therapy on multiple occasions but it does not improve.

For my part, I do energy work on my hip, sometimes I feel strong spasms but not a complete healing, it seems that I have a very strong energy blockage.

I appreciate your help and/or advice. :pray:

1 Like

Have you ensured the energy point in your foot (Kidney 1) is open and energy can flow through the hip and unwanted energy can be swept into the ground?

If you work with entities, Raphael and Ebuhuel from Angels of Omnipotence are great for healing.

1 Like

I currently lean on the book energy work by Robert Bruce. I spent time at my feet’s , but I think I’m not sweeping negative energy down

1 Like

You want energy to move through, cultivate by breathing in light and sweep it through and it will gently clear the block as well and bring new energy for healing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for you advice! :grin:

2 Likes

No worries, best of luck! When you do your energy work, see it as already healed, or even better, that it was never damaged to start with, to turn back the manifestation to before the injury and don’t let go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Try arcturians, Raphael, Isis, Rantka and Enoch petrucellys Sobek word of power to bend the laws of nature

But additionally I would check out Dr. Joe Dispenza, he’s a doctor that specializes in quantum hypnosis therapy and he healed his spine in 2 months using his method, others have healed things like cancer, autoimmune disorders, chronic illnesses etc.

3 Likes

From what I have learned, you need to look up ways to increase more oxygen to the body, and apply the ones you like and can do. This in itself will help the healing process by 20 to 30% faster.
Also by increasing the immune system will help a lot more with herbs, savory, oregano, parsley, basil, majoram, sage, rosemary, tarragon. eating turkey breast, with swiss cheese, and adding ranch dressing. Thats really increases the immune system if used daily, to fight off anything that would also get in the way to block the healing process

1 Like