Help me with summoning King Pamon

I read all these Articles and comments here but i dont know what should i do to get his attention. I read about him a lot and i want to start our mutual relationship based on respect but idk if exept lighting candies, drawing sigil, etc should i maybe use some incantation to evoke him? Would love to see any kind of hints, Thanks!!!

1 Like

Please check this out: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

Also, take some time to create a post under the “New Magician Help & Introductions” category and introduce yourself. It’s one of our few rules.
You can say some things about you and your goals with magic, etc.

1 Like

Ahh thank u so much, ima try it in seconds! Btw do demons always talk to us using telepathy ot should i expect some other ways like „feeling of energy”?

1 Like

Hello @Petronelia1 , please click this link New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God and make an introduction as your next post, as it’s not optional.

Here’s some helpful Ideas for your intro:

And make sure also to read the forum’s rules

3 Likes

They can talk to you via telepathy, feelings, energy, visions, images, dreams, signs, etc.

1 Like

music as well

2 Likes

Hello guys, just a quick update
I think i made contact with king pamon bc i felt the „energy”
However i think i still need help of some magcian, im new here so i cant send messages, would someone like to help me in pm?

1 Like

King Paimon*

1 Like

Sister,

What I love is complete newbies just jumping right in and seeking contact with really powerful spiritual entities when they don’t even know how to banish. Wow, that really takes some gusto! But what would I know? Just nightmarish tales to scar the gullible into inactivity. No I’m right with you. Why learn banishing, evoking, how to open a Seal, close a ritual or distinguish between [insert name of spiritual entity] and some malicious, low grade spirit looking for its jollies and using you to get these? I have to say, your gun-ho methodology is an old and well attested one – so don’t let me stop you.

And I use north-west.

Al.

3 Likes