Help me understand

Ok, So i have never performed an invocation or an evocation. Honestly not even certain what the difference is. Anybody got a simple guide for beginers that can atleast point me in the right direction for me to find my own path? Im really just not sure how to start. Also i understand im gonna need a slue of candles and whatnot. But my question is can the candles be reused or am i expected to leave them to burn down? I want to start with Lucifer mostly because ive had an experience with him but i am left with a shit ton of un answered questions from him. I need those answers. I dont feel like my life can move forward untill i have obtained this information. Thanks in advance for reading this and any help you may be willing to give.

Lucifer is a good choice and I use the same candle always.You can too.

2 Likes

While it is good to prepare and do a planned ritual, dont get too carried away by details. Don’t think:“ah damn I lit the candle in the wrong way, now the whole ritual isn’t going to work” or something like that. Your intention, your will and your mind is your most important tool.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping to find a basics guide on performing an invocation (without having to pay absorbent amounts of money) that i could doctor up to fit my personal needs.

2 Likes

I think you can find it here on search button :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I’m really new to this as well. I’ve also jumped “head first” in wanting to summon the spirits and after a bit of searching I came up with two different ways of doing so that are very rookie friendly…I’ve had success with both methods! Here they are …

Have a read through these methods and best of luck!

2 Likes

I want to summon a dead realitive Horiance Luseby help.

2 Likes

@Pepper_Cat, please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, as you have already been asked to do. It is a rule here, and not optional. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your posts.

1 Like

Welp, I think you may have just given me some research materials for the rest of the day. Thank you!

1 Like

One meaning of “evocation” is to call a lesser being; the other one is to call any being in the Temple or, anyway, out of the Magician.
The opposite for invocation: call an higher Spirit, or call any Spirit in the operator to partake of his/her knowledge or power, to advance on the spiritual path.
Candles seems to be not mandatory, but they probably make rituals and spells more powerful.

1 Like

So i read that you shouldnt do any invocations near children or elderly. my intention was to put flooring in a corner of my attic that is hard to see and to get to for most people. My question is if i need to worry about my son being in the house as i do this? If so what kind of protections do i need to put in place for him?

thank you,

I have children as well. So far, I’ve had no worry for harm towards them (many demons seem to love children, or at least the ones I work with do). But it would be wise to learn a form of banishment such as Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to be on the safe side for any nasty parasite or impostor spirits. At the very least, it comes in handy of clearing past energy from other workings and gets rid of any residual energy from the current one if you use it before and after ritual. I use smudging as part of my pre ritual preps and LBRP at the ritual’s conclusion. But I have a lot of ventilation in my ritual area, so smudging may or may not be a good idea for you.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update. I was worried i was gonna have to figure out some kind of protection for his room. Its not directly below where i am setting this up in my attic so i was thinking that was a plus as well.

1 Like

I’m just going to second the notion of “your kids are fine” since I know extra reassurance is nice when it comes to your kids. My son’s room is right next to mine and my workings have never effected him in any way.

2 Likes

It also helps to put in the work to be able to get in the theta gamma sinc on comand first if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Man i am failing so hard on meditation and Astral projection. I can astral project at random times and never when i want to. and honestly im not sure where to start. I picked up a couple books on Kundalini So i think im gonna try and work that into my daily routine. I am really really good with visualization but i am a complete failure at focus lol.

1 Like

there is an ancient Greek ritual specifically for summoning ancestors. It’s called the Psychomanteum. It is very simple, and needs very little accoutrements, but it can take many hours of concentration to get a result. If you’re interested in trying it, a google search will uncover the details.

1 Like

Meditation is a weird one, like riding a bike. It’s so difficult until you ‘get’ it. There is a phone app called Headspace that has guided meditations. If you’re into it, try the bedtime 5, and 10min sessions to start out. You can set the length for each session. If you do it everynight before sleep, I bet you’ll have it down in a week or two.

1 Like

Thanks I’m gonna try and find some kundalini meditation guided apps/vids. Ok, so its came to my attention that when I talk to 3-4 of the people I talk with in my personal life about my lifes evolution. I find I make comments about my crazy ideas. As in calling myself crazy for believing in this. I 100% think I do. I guess I do it to help elevate some stress or maybe stress I think I’m passing onto who I’m speaking to. I’m wondering if this can have adverse effects on progress? I also dunno how to talk to my aethist wife about it.

1 Like

I just spent the last hour in a conversation about this very thing; about using insanity as a sort of go-to to keep things grounded. Specifically we were discussing whether or not it’s healthy/constructive. I think it is healthy to want to do that, to take pressure off of the heaviness of the topic, but it is probably not constructive. Idk. Certainly, talking to anyone about these sorts of things can be difficult and risky.

1 Like