Help me through practice (practice)

I looked at google what this means because this phrase is unusual.
did you mean I’m energetically clean after your surgery?

1 Like

Sorry, should have explained. It meant I felt only your energy energy and nothing foreign.

1 Like

But I know there are still parasites im feeling their aggressive touches, my arm or leg is moving against me.
and hears the screams of the parasites for hours that: ‘these shits are not going to drive me away!’
and they try to make me feel bad as soon as possible (offend, touch)
what to do next because I know that I am going to perform rituals, but what else to do.

haha one of them talked!
and he bluffing what they wanna do!
They want to camouflage when you clean me up and check me out and attack me afterwards to make you think I got them again because of my fault.
one told me.

norse900
clever, that is, they want to use your attitude against me.
:slight_smile:

I think you should consider seeing a doctor. I will not be replying again. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

I seriously think you are trapped in an imaginary loop and are making things up. @anon39079500 knows what he’s doing, and he regularly dissolves parasites, so if you’re claiming they’re still attached to you, and taunting you, then I think the problem lies less with an external being, and more in your own head,

This forum is not set up for people in crisis, so please seek out proper medical care. I’m closing this thread because it’s obviously not going to go anywhere useful.

3 Likes