Help me learn a few things?

Now EA’s recent e-book is great, maybe even the best book I’ve found. There is something though I would’ve loved for it to cover though. There is another set of abilities that people are born with (some types being learned or inborn or a combination) and I would love if someone would help me with these. What I’m talking about is kinetics, manipulating physical things (fire, water, etc.).

On to the more personal bit of this. I would like to know if anyway knows good ways to practice and develop to extraordinary levels pyrokinesis (fire), umbrakinesis (shadows) and chronokinesis (time). I would love it if someone could finally give me powerful exercises to learning these. I have looked at site upon site on the internet and nothing has helped or what was suggested had not given me any results. Please help me learn this and if you have anything that you need any help with, I would happily try to help you as best I can. Thank you.

2 Likes

I think that to develop these kind of abilities you have first to master evocation.

There are some entities that you can evoke to obtain the necessary knowledge you need to perform this feats.

For Kinetics and this stuff you could evoke Mepsitahl, or some other Neptunian entity.

Regarding the elements you’ll want to evoke elemental spirits, generally, and elemental kings specifically to master one by one the elements, starting with the finer substance of the elements themselves and finishing with their physical manifestation.

I can remember that there is an specific demon within BOA who also teaches how to perform deeds like that.

But, all this stuff seemed to me like a very hard task, and definitely not a rapid one

2 Likes

evocation would definitely need to be learned.

1 Like

I agree, I dont think there’s really a better alternative other than evocation. You should also consider evoking the 4 elemental kings from Evoking Eternity. Mastering the 4 elements, altough a heavy time-consuming activity, will take you where you want to go.

1 Like

The demon in boa can teach you everything they can and more. He is in the third house

1 Like

You’ve already received some good, solid thoughts from the others. I would add a coupla ideas: Break this (ultimate) goal down into manageable progressive goals. My advise would be see if you can isolate ONE element that you already have an affinity with and work toward manipulating that one. What you need is momentum - some small sense of daily investment in Your art. You also need to maintain the momentum you gain, and that comes from staying with it and pride in even the smallest successes. Another idea, regarding evocation: Consider Segal. His passion is creating prodigies. Let us know how you’re faring from time to time

1 Like

Well, I’m close to starting with all of this now. I just need to get all the materials together first and then I’ll finally be on my way. All I really need is the sigil for Segal (I already have the sigils for the four kings and plan on training with them as well).

Luxbey, would that I could figure out how to draw a symbol in an emessage; I’d send it to ya! I absolutely ADORE Segal. I would think you’d be ableto find it online tho. Good Luck!

Luxbey, would that I could figure out how to draw a symbol in an emessage; I’d send it to ya! I absolutely ADORE Segal. I would think you’d be ableto find it online tho. Good Luck![/quote]

well a while after I posted that I did spend a while looking for it but I eventually found it. All i really need now (i know i said the sigil was the last thing but there’s one more) is something to burn the incense in. I havent been able to find something that really fits for it. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Since I do not know what type of incense you’re using, your best bet is metal. Any kind of small metal dish or bowl should suffice.

figured as much. well thanks for your help

[quote=“Luxbey, post:1, topic:57”]Now EA’s recent e-book is great, maybe even the best book I’ve found. There is something though I would’ve loved for it to cover though. There is another set of abilities that people are born with (some types being learned or inborn or a combination) and I would love if someone would help me with these. What I’m talking about is kinetics, manipulating physical things (fire, water, etc.).

On to the more personal bit of this. I would like to know if anyway knows good ways to practice and develop to extraordinary levels pyrokinesis (fire), umbrakinesis (shadows) and chronokinesis (time). I would love it if someone could finally give me powerful exercises to learning these. I have looked at site upon site on the internet and nothing has helped or what was suggested had not given me any results. Please help me learn this and if you have anything that you need any help with, I would happily try to help you as best I can. Thank you. [/quote]

Evocation is definitely the only way to master these abilities.
Mepsitahl has been an excellent entity for me. She taught me many abilities that I didn’t know they existed. However, she always tells you that must keep it as a secret.

What have you learnt from her? I want to read from the most experienced magicians :slight_smile:

1 Like