Help me experience the non-physical?

Must be a weird post, but here I go! =]
I want to be free, and do things like you all do, all those evocations, and working with many spirits, and all and all, I really want to do all these things from the inside.
These days (should say “months” I guess) I’m trying to do something that could help me go free.
But at the same time, I’m slowly losing all my dreams about all these things, as I get more and more into my “work”. I’m really losing it all. I had had astral projection twice, must be an year ago, but now I don’t feel “wow” about that anymore, I’m now almost dead lol.
I would love, really love, to see or feel anything that could re-ignite my faint dreams. Btw my main motivation to be free was just cuz of these things, knowing that there is more that this physical reality, and those astral projections.
Could someone help me with experiencing Astral Projection, or something else non-physical?
Thanks for reading, good day!!!

I suggest starting here :

1 Like

Ive tried Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection a lot ^^ but couldnt do it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve done Lucid Dreaming, but I’m not to sure about this Astral Projection thing.

1 Like

Enjoy;.