Help me become a God of Sadness

Go to the astral, make a temple in various areas warded from being altered by the very nature of the astral/mental and make Thoughtform priests to worship you as one and spread your faith around the astral plane.

:+1:t4:

1 Like

I get it. I totally agree with your first paragraph; it hits me deeply. I disagree with the 2nd paragraph. Imo, one can easily go in and out of negative energy if they are properly grounded and have mastered self control. In that case, I actually agree with you for the majority of people, as most people may not be on that level.

Thanks for the great advice, but I don’t think it would be unhealthy (if one has mastered yada yada).

Nah cool, at the end of the day it was just advice from people looking out for others…

Go ahead, good luck and have fun…

1 Like

I know. They are/were just worried and afraid for the OP.

1 Like

As someone who suffers from anhedonia, I can assure you that you don’t want this OP. It may seem “cool” or “edgy” or whatever your mind is twisting it into, but it is not fun. It is the total inability to feel joy or pleasure of any sort.
Literally everything, even eating is just a chore that has to be done. Please, reconsider this choice.

God damnit… I’m gonna lose my mind here. No, it isnt “edgy” its hardcore magick that manipulates how the subconscious interprets how emotions work. For fucks sake… “someone who suffers with anhedonia” tells me I cant do this, when the fact of the matter is that having anhedonia proves to me that you in particular wouldn’t even be capable of this magick.

I did have the zenith of anhedonia and it killed a part of my soul, disincarnating a fragment of me.
I worked to become no longer depressed, and then reintegrated this piece of me.
I now know that I am able to deal with sadness in a very intimate manner, so why the hell would I not try and do something with it?
If I said “help me learn how to wield joy” I wouldn’t have had anyone telling me that it’s a bad idea, that I’m a child who doesn’t know anything, that I’m trying to be edgy, and people would’ve helped me out.
But no with sadness it’s a totally different story, because it seems almost no one can even imagine, even consider the possibility that sadness isnt all that different from any other emotion and that it can be utilized and wielded by an adept user.
Do you honestly believe that, idk Lucifer, that he would stay away from sadness as much as possible because it’s dangerous or “bad”? If you found out that your favorite deity knew how to use sadness as a weapon, a shield, an energy source, would you call them out for being “edgy”?

I’m guessing not. If the goal of this forum is to achieve living godhood then I think people really need to step up their game in the “outside the box thinking” department.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva please lock this thread.

1 Like

Bro :joy::joy: whats good

1 Like