Help me become a God of Sadness

It does. There are people who do walk the path you’re talking about. But to become one with that current, as you are suggesting, and what I think @Lady_Eva is referring to, is to WALK that path. As in, you become Junko. You must endure as she has. It may go the way you intend (as in you do not have to expire in this miserable state to rule over it’s vibration), but… do you want to be in Junko’s situation? Worse? Unless you were, as I mentioned, baptized from childhood miseries in this path, you will have to be initiated… as Junko was. And usually that does not end well. You will attract these horrific situations. You will be taken the depths, and most likely sink in the pitch of that miserable black lake.

Look up the case of Armin Meiwes and his victim. You’d be the victim. THAT is your role, if you decide to take on this mantle. The mentors who do ride this current mostly went out in this manner, and that is how they know the depth of sadness. Their practitioners have already known immense misery from the day they left the womb.

If you want something lighter than that, then you’re not asking to become a physical manifestation of “God of Sadness”. That’s something else.

1 Like

I could guarantee I’ve already been in that situation in a past life. I could easily just tap into those, since I would like to use this ability to get places in life. And fine, if you dont like the term “god of sadness” let’s just call it “master of altered energy interpretation”.
I dont feel sad all the time, but I’ve felt sadness to the degree it booted a part of me out of my body. Then I came back from the other side and I’m not even depressed anymore. Sex demons are created when people get too absorbed in the pleasure and they simply cant handle it. Sadness demons, same thing. I already know I can, and have the ability to turn it on and off if I can master it.

1 Like

This is key. One of my mottos is “Those who can must, for who else will?”. Those capable of this, and know they are capable of it, have the moral obligation to do it for the whole of humanity. What enlightenment and knowledge can be gained by this masochistic gnosis? It is yours to find and share, and better all with your newfound wisdom.

So take that pain and hold as much as you can, you sad hero. Suffer to free the others. Suffer for those who cannot bear it. You are cursed with a gift but I think you know that.

1 Like

You cannot suffer (pour forth the vibration of suffering, mnisery, despair, etc) in order to free others, any more than you can kill for peace. You are simply increasing that specific harmonic.

If you want to free people who can’t bear their situation, vibrating on the level they’re already on is not the method.

It wouldn’t be such an effective trap if it did. Marie Curie thought she knew what she was doing, but she didn’t understand fundamental aspects of the elements she was dealing with, and that some things are different than we think they are.

3 Likes

It is a passive action. One of absorbing or pulling not one of pushing. The point about Marie Curie is very good though.

I’m not looking to be an all benevolent angel either, I’m just saying thats one of the applications.
All is mind.
If you have control over how your mind interprets things, you have control over how energies interact with you, because you can alter the mind of the universe as well.
I can ALREADY DO THIS
A lover breaks my heart, my mind can interpret it as heartbreak, but it gets passed through a lens that changes how it actually interacts with my psyche.
The end result is still heartbreak, but it empowers me.

1 Like

As a self within the greater Self of the cosmos, you’re alive, so you radiate forth the energy you immerse yourself in, whatever that may be.

You could be pulling or absorbing it at the same time, and easily flip into needing that energy. Generally when a lifeform needs a certain kind of energy, eventually, it will move beyond seeking it and into creating it. That’s just one aspect of how this slowly becomes a trap.

3 Likes

I agree with this, but that’s why it functions as a lens. It doesnt create or “need” anything, it just let’s things pass through it.

Interesting. I think maybe we need to reframe this as an exploration and a deep dive into the gnosis of sadness. I know Liber Null & psychonaut speaks on this some. They tall about initiates being brought out into a graveyard at night and beaten half to death by their masters as a means of producing strong gnosis. Does something like that, assuming it is all consensual, carry the same level of danger?

As others have put it, when you align yourself to a specific emotional current, you will be one with the experiences of that emotion throughout all its scope. If one would become one with the current of joy for example, while they would be one with the more pleasant aspects such as the warmth from being around a loved one, you will also become part of a psychoic sadist’s pleasure with torture or an addict’s bliss while they slowly kill themselves with the substance of question. There really is no line of difference as one who takes that step.

Or at least this is what I learned in the process of diving into the current of anger that has flowed throughout human history and learning how to direct it to become more efficient with curses. To master how to manipulate the flow of the current, i had to learn how to dive deep into it and pull out from it so it would not rule me. It is not an easy task

3 Likes

Isn’t that how this specific path works? You need that energy, even if it’s infused in your bones, to do your work. That’s sort of the trade-off for having direct access to such a tangibly powerful well of pitch to sink your hands into, and do as you please with.

It’s why many, from what I’ve gathered and know, on this path typically seek to distance themselves from others, especially those they love. There is a radiation that emits from this energy - and thus you - as a conduit of it. Working this current is demanding, as it’s almost akin to working directly with the sun’s rays and plasma. The uninitiated, unaware mind can only do so much against a force of that magnitude.

1 Like

If you seek a thing out because it empowers you, immerse yourself in it, and make your entire identity (now or in future) become about that thing, I’d say that was a need. The trap part is less visible at this stage because there’s enough autonomous-you to think it is a thing, outside yourself, that you have some mastery over.

No, not if it’s a single transitional experience. Many intiatory rites are about ordeals and trauma, but the point of those varies, from short-term shock to change the person’s existing sense of self, to creating more serious soul-loss in order to insert a part of that current (but not the trauma itself).

In those cases the trauma is a tool and not the purpose, or sole focus.

Anger is the “highest” of the “negative” emotions, and does usually tend towards action of some kind (even just punching the wall), and can also be used to fuel more productive actions.

3 Likes

Yes exactly! “Love” can mean the love of your child, the love of your morning coffee, the love of slowly murdering an innocent little girl. It doesnt care, it just is the Love of XYZ. Using the lens I speak of, one can experience “love” as something negative, using say, hate, where it passes through the lens and so-
Input=love of coffee
Lens interpretation= Hate
Output experience= paradoxical love and hate of coffee

This is the essence of what I’m doing with sadness.

1 Like

@Tekidor correct me if I am wrong but isnt this kind of what you want to do? Connect with that emotion as a means of learning and progressing yourself? I think perhaps the cause of this is more semantics than actual disagreement.

1 Like

I would agree and I would say its “greatest” strength is also its trap: it narrows your sight as long as you are engulfed in it

4 Likes

I actually stated previously that this sadness thing is just an aspect of me and my capabilities. Its not “my whole thing”. I’m well rounded and have other ways of doing things, other things that are apart of me.

1 Like

That’s true of everything, I think - my own greatest weaknesses as a person are aspects OF my greatest strengths, and observation tells me that’s true for all people, and also, all emotional states. :thinking:

I’m honestly not trying to attack you or your goals, I’ve just… let’s just say I’ve seen some shit.

6 Likes

Transmutate the energy into different state even if it take a couple months , just because it’s comfortable and maybe what you’ve known for a long time doesn’t mean you want to be confined to it for a long long time

1 Like

The hard part of working with any emotional current is not to try to “hold” any of it instead of allowing it to flow. That is where many fall. So if you are going to walk that razor’s edge, you need to master that practice in your own emotions in daily life before diving into the real depths, as well as how to cut the experience so you can pull yourself out of the current.

3 Likes

Thats indescribably terrible. Wow.