Help me banish this whore

The magic you will use will get your energy lower, and you won’t be able to feel emotions for some days (idk maybe just me feeling frozen when using magic) and like some Demons says they won’t do everything without your help If you starting magic your senses aren’t opened very well and your magic isn’t that rly much strong there won’t be one spell or evocation there must be a lot of evocations and spells

When someone doing wealthy magic it won’t rain money from tree he must do anything too

• if you will do a spell or evocation you need to forgot about it becourse it won’t work well
2 Likes

Well, they know they’re both cheaters, try cursing them both with paranoia. Give it sexual connotations. Use their own psychology against them. Maybe throw in a little constant misfortune, and tedium. The power of mundanity is often overlooked, when applied correctly, and for long enough, it can be quite maddening. there’s a reason why there’s entire Hells dedicated to the concept.

9 Likes

I am not against revenge, but I also believe in being just and understanding the situation. In this case I would hold him responsible. Did she know? If so go ahead. I agree with you getting revenge by getting into a good relationship, but I disagree with getting him back. I would think the same thing if the genders were reversed. If a woman has cheated on me I do not only blame the other guy. Just saying I think you should consider how you get revenge is all

4 Likes

Precisely why Im against getting in any relationship now. I agree. Solve it without magick first.

3 Likes

Revenge can backfire, so you’ll end up doing more harm to yourself. The Chinese say revenge is a dish best served cold - so if your emotions are still “hot” this is not a good time to use magick. Instead use magick to protect and fortify youself - if you want, give it a time limit - say - if I still feel this way in 2 months then I will consider revenge.

6 Likes

Soror,

This is strictly lhp in that it’s You. No spirits. You! Success will help you grow.

Death and curse Magick rely upon you having absolutely no empathy for the victim. None! If you have a photograph or strictly personal item this can be used to project to the victim. Personally, I recommend death Magick because even if it doesn’t work 100% it should still have some noticeable effect(s).

Banish your working area. Gaze at item/photograph and fill yourself with hatred. Vividly ‘see’ their suffering and death. Smell their blood, if you can. Adopt the body position of Elhaz with palms facing up, barefoot on the earth, grass, ground (if you can) and call in the death/destruction energies you need. These should come up from the earth through your feet, but may be collected from above. When you feel the energy collected around your solar plexus and you can’t hold the Elhaz position any more – whilst always keeping your arms straight – direct that energy at your victim towards their direction (or perhaps via the strictly personal item/photograph). Banish. Clap your hands, slap your face. The ritual is over. Laugh out loud – even though you’ll have to force yourself.

If you can finish the ritual completely and utterly wasted, no energy, that’s great. This ritual can be repeated – but if you’re doing it properly no more than daily.

Do something mundane. I believe E.A. Koetting makes and consumes sandwiches. Don’t watch TV or listen to radio, music etc. Engage your mind (and body) in something mundane.

As for your husband, Sex Shops sell female hormone perfume sprays that attract men (and lesbians, I guess). Also available via the internet. Just don’t go overboard with the spray. Sure it’s Magick and it works.

Al.

10 Likes

My Dear uncle I think that could we lose our love and humanity getting revanged ? This Dark energy can back to her banishing isn’t 100% defence the Death spell casting are very very dangerous for both persons I think if she is desperated she should tried first with lower magic and by hands
I have one person that I hate she was close to destroy my family and other bad things and that is the mother of my wife now, I used only spells to take her away from my family
Look think, if that energy will come back to you it won’t be happy day for you and you won’t banish it that fast.

I evocated long time ago an Celtic Druid I think he told me that the" great magician is that magician who live with nature in peace and using magic for helping", hurting is a bad idea better blocking becourse you don’t hurt only getting them away from you

And don’t worry about revange, he will feel the pain you was feeling in this live but other time

3 Likes

Priceless! The amount of moral fagging that always seems to go on in these topics, one would all most think we’re setting in sunday school instead of a thread called Baneful Magick, Curses, & Vampirism. :laughing:

Virgowitch, Uncle Al has so far been the only one who has tried to answer your question and i agree with him, i’ll add that using magick to kill someone the way a cold blooded murderer does takes time and experience to pull off so for now make use of all your pain and rage, they are the best weapons you have if you want to have any effect.

You don’t need to use wax if you don’t want to or have any, but some kind of fetish item is definitely advised something small enough to hold in your hands, photograph, hair, handwriting, jewelry works very well for this, ideally something that represents both of them, yes i say curse them together, they were both willing participants in the crime against you so let them join in equal ruin.

Whatever items or methods you end up using, it’s important at the start the ritual to focus on your pain, the heartbreak, humiliation all of it, let it overwhelm you till your passed the point of all reason or fear, they hurt you and now they are going to pay for it and that’s all that should really matter, don’t hole anything back, don’t restrain yourself in anyway and don’t worry what will the neighbors might think, you most draw out all that venom inside you for this kind of ritual to work, also feel free to call out to any names during the ritual that are appropriate for this kind of magick, Satan, Belial, Samael et cetera if you like, and yes this ritual will be painful and traumatic for you most are when dealing with matters of the heart but if you truly want retribution this is the way to go about doing it.

Now if you don’t want death to be the end result state clearly as your final command that you want them to live but suffer being alone and unloved by all for the rest of their days with all happiness denied them…Then move on with your life without caring one bit about what happens to them.

17 Likes

Is it bad first thing that came to mind reading this was a bizarre blend of Indra and Carnage(marvel’s Carnage and yes my brain can concoct horrific blends such as this quite vividly) striking down said targets. :thinking: :laughing:

3 Likes

I find it amusing how you always say the most random shit ever without giving it a thought first. It’s not about “moral fagging” but learning how to deal with mundane things via mundane means. How to be NOT DEPENDENT on magic.

If anything, you’re the pussy faggot who needs to curse people and send demons after them whenever someone hurts your fee fees lmao

1 Like

Hmm interesting. try to keep up with my logic here if your capable of it.
The title of the post is “Help me banish this whore” now nowhere in that was an invitation to give worthless opinions or advice like “just move on” only how to go about the stated goal, now if the title was something like “my man cheated on me what SHOULD i do”, then it might be different but that’s not the case is it. You also may noticed this little slice of BALG is called Baneful magick, Cures & Vampirism if you or anyone is bothered by that then don’t post here, simple as that. :wink:

And while we were here.

Holy Shit! People talking about magick on a forum about magick? That’s the most insane thing i’ve ever heard! :laughing:

And please do be careful about the Insults in the future, among other things it will result in you getting banned and i’d hate to see that.

So in closing to you and your opinions.

5 Likes

Eh?[quote=“Aggontar_Blackfeet, post:15, topic:22100, full:true”]
Throw the whole man away than cast a attraction spell and sit back
[/quote]

That is an idea.[quote=“Baal, post:8, topic:22100”]
Why must people turn to magic in order to exact their petty revenges?
[/quote]

Sometimes people need to learn something. To call it petty is to insert your opinion. In other words, it’s irrelevant, I don’t think she/he wants opinions.[quote=“Baal, post:8, topic:22100”]
Oh, I have a problem in my life? What to do? Hm…I know! I’ll unleash a horde of hellfire demons or maybe cast a curse or a binding spell! That’ll show them!"
[/quote]

Sometimes, actually, in all cases, the anger needs to be channeled healthily. Yes, not obsessively, but in a way where the op can get it out.[quote=“Baal, post:8, topic:22100”]
forgive him. Learn to solve problems via mundane means first, then resort to magic if all else fails.
[/quote]

Morals…[quote=“Baal, post:29, topic:22100”]
anything, you’re the pussy faggot who needs to curse people and send demons after them whenever someone hurts your fee fees lmao
[/quote]

And yet she needs to learn control?[quote=“PatrykPrz, post:24, topic:22100”]
My Dear uncle I think that could we lose our love and humanity getting revanged
[/quote]

If that’s what you want to keep? It’s not wanted in all cases.[quote=“PatrykPrz, post:24, topic:22100”]
if that energy will come back to you it won’t be happy day for you and you won’t banish it that fast.
[/quote]

Three fold law… I’m not repeating myself.[quote=“latakiahaze, post:22, topic:22100”]
Revenge can backfire, so you’ll end up doing more harm to yourself. The Chinese say revenge is a dish best served cold -
[/quote]

Not quite.[quote=“charles9, post:26, topic:22100”]
The amount of moral fagging
[/quote]

I mean, you’re not wrong?

4 Likes

You want my suggestion? Cast a spell that makes them look at themselves. (Keep in mind I love poetic justice, it’s funny.) You can also tie down (bind, I’m stuck on hoodoo slang right now) his sexual nature, causing sexual release damn near impossible. There’s a lot of endless options. OHH OHH! also, there are rumors of an erectile (now me and my godforms are cracking up) dysfunction curse. If you find it, I pray to Morrigan (I’m more pagan With lhp paradigm sprinkled on top) for your success. More power to you.

Also, you’re not a victim. Rise up and be well.

7 Likes

@Virgowitch alright hunty what you gonna do is read this thread and follow the suggestions, and yes I did laugh and some of these I just find it amusing.

7 Likes

You’re awesome !!! :clap:t5:

1 Like

See this is why dont let my brain percolate on curses first thoughts are always around “how can we make this even harsher,scarier and more sadistic” as the “inner comic villian wake up” :laughing:

And in this direction you could combine this curse with another or work it into the curse that his mind be bound in “demonic” levels of lust but unable to express it due to the previous effect. Demonic in this case describing an all consuming drive to get one thing done over all else.

Possible side effects of combination may include madness,sickness resulting from energy blocks forming due to again being unable to express ones sexual energy, and possibly death. :laughing:

Edit. Depending on your prefered methods of creative outlets a method that helps me work through stubborn obsticales that may need to be removed is to pull a version of the Invisible Counselors exersise that pulls from in my case various characters who i think would be able to advise on how to handle the issue.

With ideas for curses for example i pulls from a more darker group of councilors.

Lil note though this method can lead to some strange rabbit holes of its own making… :thinking: to date nothing has caught me off guard as the sight of going to counsil and seeing Azazel,deadpool(marvel) and alucard(hellsing) and the cast of M.A.S.H. spit balling ideas over poker… :upside_down: lot interesting ritual ideas came out of that one.

4 Likes

Gotta love them dysfunctional dicks lol HAHAHAHAAA

3 Likes

Image you and your enemy alone – forest, countryside or a room. You pull the pistol from your pocket and while enjoying the fear and perspiration on their face you pull the trigger. See their head disintegrate. Examine the bits of broken bone and smell their blood. You can repeat this exercise as often feelings arise after the meditation.

If you feel any pity, any reticence, then expect the old karmic elastic band effect. When I did my Magick it was against a cruel turd masquerading as human. My only regret is that he died too quickly. On the anniversary (if I remember) I pour a drink and tell my now long dead enemy to “Get Fucked!” It’s liberating! [The murderer was eventually murdered after his piss weak gaol sentence and just before his planned wedding – not that I cared, but it was a nice touch.]

On a more general level, no one gives a damn about people being raped, tortured and killed in their own war-torn countries. No one cares about the military personnel who go on to lead crippled existences (or in America, suicide at about twenty-two a day) or the Iraqi kids dying because of depleted uranium exposure. No one cares about the needless suffering of abattoirs, fur or factory farming, so I adopted the same principles when it comes to my Magick.

The average human is well below average. They’re a dime a dozen on the hoof. Use and dispose of them. Who cares about John and Elsie Lunchbucket or their prick of a son? Not me!

Al.

9 Likes

For most of us I hope we only use magik for things we can’t accomplish using mundane means. I still go do my work and shopping and housework (yuck) but I have requested help with getting someone to contact me because I can’t accomplish it through other means. Pardon the geek analogy but it’s like Luke using the force. I don’t think he would use it to make a sandwich but I don’t think he could have got the xwing out of the swamp any other way. Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Welcome @etheric20 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3