Help me banish this whore

So yesterday when my man was breaking up with me, he told me he had sex with his ex while I was in Texas waiting for him to move out there . He said he called her while he was drunk too . I need her gone I want her to suffer . I also want to get revenge on him . I want him to be infatuated and inlove with me then I’ll break his heart by being with another

4 Likes

Who is the problem him or her or both?

She might not even be aware of you.

3 Likes

It’s both She is fully aware of me. She knew that him and I were together when I was in Texas . And I got a reading done at a local botanica yesterday and the lady told me she had done candle spells to separate me and Joseph. She apparently did one where we fight a lot and that’s exactly what happened .

2 Likes

From my humble POV, I think that if you throw all those stuffs on her, she’ll be able to know that you used this system to get your man back and made her suffer, and it will probably end up with spells battle. It Would be ideal to get your man back and made her forget about him forever if you want a stable relationship with your man.

2 Likes

Do you actually have a life together; is he/she worth expending energy on other than causing him some misery?

How much has been invested in this relationship, joint property, car, business?

If it’s none of the above then perhaps the biggest curse of all for them is to have each other - in which case - bind them to each other and watch them drive each other nuts!

3 Likes

I don’t want him to be happy with anyone else . I want him to realize he is miserable without me because I am the best he’s ever had . I want his heart to burn because he let me go . I want him to regret leaving me

5 Likes

I want him to be miserable if he even tries to be with someone else. I don’t want him to find pleasure in anyone else but
Me

6 Likes

Or how about you just move on? Why must people turn to magic in order to exact their petty revenges?

Your man cheated? Either dump him or forgive him. Learn to solve problems via mundane means first, then resort to magic if all else fails.

Seriously, it boggles my mind when I see people resorting to magic at first sign of adversity.

“Oh, I have a problem in my life? What to do? Hm…I know! I’ll unleash a horde of hellfire demons or maybe cast a curse or a binding spell! That’ll show them!”

10 Likes

Thank you that sounds like a pretty good idea

I’m inclined to agree, but everytime I try that tack I get slated…

I’d tie him to a tree, smear him with peanut butter and unleash a hoarde of wild squirrels, but hey…

3 Likes

And that’s why one must learn how to control their anger and act rationally.

If you’re striving to become a living god and act impulsively, then you’re just another Yahweh waiting to happen.

And we all know how Yahweh solves his problems in the Old Testament, eh?

10 Likes

I’m just striving to be living most of the time! God pppppfffffftt!

2 Likes

Oh that’s a breath of fresh air. I like to poke fun at the “Become a Living God” mantra/label on this forum from time to time (because some people take themselves too seriously), that’s why I inserted the Yahweh comparison.

3 Likes

Throw the whole man away than cast a attraction spell and sit back

5 Likes

That was exactly my idea !! I have been healing myself, last night I was speaking with saint Michael asking him to protect my heart and
Heal my heart ache. And this morning I did a cleansing bath ritual . I want to heal myself so I won’t feel like I need him anymore but I want him to want me

3 Likes

And I also just want to banish her from both his life and my life .

1 Like

The magic you will use will get your energy lower, and you won’t be able to feel emotions for some days (idk maybe just me feeling frozen when using magic) and like some Demons says they won’t do everything without your help If you starting magic your senses aren’t opened very well and your magic isn’t that rly much strong there won’t be one spell or evocation there must be a lot of evocations and spells

When someone doing wealthy magic it won’t rain money from tree he must do anything too

• if you will do a spell or evocation you need to forgot about it becourse it won’t work well
2 Likes

Well, they know they’re both cheaters, try cursing them both with paranoia. Give it sexual connotations. Use their own psychology against them. Maybe throw in a little constant misfortune, and tedium. The power of mundanity is often overlooked, when applied correctly, and for long enough, it can be quite maddening. there’s a reason why there’s entire Hells dedicated to the concept.

9 Likes

I am not against revenge, but I also believe in being just and understanding the situation. In this case I would hold him responsible. Did she know? If so go ahead. I agree with you getting revenge by getting into a good relationship, but I disagree with getting him back. I would think the same thing if the genders were reversed. If a woman has cheated on me I do not only blame the other guy. Just saying I think you should consider how you get revenge is all

4 Likes

Precisely why Im against getting in any relationship now. I agree. Solve it without magick first.

3 Likes