Help me! about Dantalion summoning

Hello Can you tell me how do I know that Dantalion accepted my offerings? My third eye is not open so I can’t hear or see him. I only felt his presence a little and my face became hot ,was really feeling hot but in my room was actually cold af.Does he usually help? I know he can change people’s thoughts and I really need that right now!

2 Likes

Sounds like you had an experience alright. Lusting for results will counter your work. My advice is to believe your request is already granted and carry on. Duke Dantalion is a very benevolent spirit to work with. I’m sure everything went well.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Jane_Fiddler. As you were told back in November after your first post, it is a rule here that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. It is not optional, and failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts:

intro3

Thats a fact

1 Like

That he can do

Time , practice and patience