Help! Many questions regarding attracting women

Hello there everyone. I have a main question regarding attracting women, women being obsessed to me.

So I am confused what exactly should I do. Whether to work on invoking the power of Venus, or invoking Sitri or invoking Sargatanas, or ladylok ?
Who exactly and how ?

All I want is, all women find me really attractive and my strong aura makes females around me horny, women being obsessed with me and I can get whoever I desire and how many I want. On social apps and offline both. Help me out, it would be great.

Thankyou for taking your time for reading and please share your thoughts on this.

1 Like

Please take advantage of the forum’s search function. We don’t recommend this because we don’t feel like answering, or to be redundant… we recommended a forum search sometimes because usually the question has been asked before and answered.

Simple forum search came up with this:

2 Likes

Dnt be cheap dating is expensive, trust me. Smell good, if in usa, buy samples in ebay, cologne etc most are like 14,for 3 smalls samples dress goid not talk too much. No lie, if guy use asmodeus, sargatanas, look for spells were u carry something whit u. Try syones such lapiz lazuly etc. And take goid luck baths, or similar herbs to boil. I tnk yesterday i put a cheap, recipe to atract girls, look my post, and if u are serios well namah lilith, im not a expert but i git experience. And dnt be attached to soon. About female deities, try male deities first at least 5 and let us knw

Thanks for your response. Actually I’ve read literally every forum related to attraction and some each is a different one, like above which you pinned is related to sargatanas, another person had shared his experience with ladilok as he got a sexual aura by his help. So I’m just confused who exactly should I go for. And they say invoking Asmodeus is really difficult for beginners. Can you guide me please.

Hey man thanks for the response. So should I invoke sargatanas or asmodeus ? And I’m a beginner so I am not able to see your recent post can you please link it below the cheap recipe to attract girls please!

ALL woman?? i think you’re trying to bite a bit too much.

2 Likes

in the book “demons of magick” Sitri is said to be able to: “To give you an aura of lustful power”.
Maybe is what you’re looking for.

So given your desires, ladilok is probably the best option. But really, going for “all women” isn’t a super practical request. You should narrow it down a bit. Pick a few targets that you’d like to hook up with an focus on them.

6 Likes

gods i am aware of how weird this post is going to sound but i need to say this anyways

Well, first of all, you need to really do a lot of self-work. If you conjure a spirit and say “make women want to fuck me” that’s not going to go all that well and is most likely going to manifest in weird ways. Turn off the sex drive so you can think about these few things and come up with logical solutions.

-Why don’t women want to have sex with you?
-What can you do to make yourself more appealing?
-Is sex really what’s beneficial right now?
-What will you gain from having a lot of sex?
-What will you lose from having a lot of sex?
-How is having sex with too many people going to affect your emotional state?
-How is it going to affect their emotional state?
-Are you able to physically support this? (meaning managing this in your everyday life)
-Is this just for cheap thrills? If so, why are these cheap thrills so important to you?
-Is there something else you need to work on before this?

Make sure you’re actually ready to add glamor to your aura just to fuck women… There can be so many consequences to this. Magick isn’t just a way to get women to suck your dick with no consequences whatsoever. Sure, you can use magick to help you get laid but if that’s your main focus within magick I highly suggest you do some shadow work and see what exactly is making you this focused on purely sexual encounters with women. In a way, it’s quite objectifying as well.

Anytime I ever hear someone say ‘I want to fuck tons of people’ that sets off a flag to me that you might just have some kind of commitment or validation issues in your life that should definitely be worked on. And hey, let’s say that by some very low odds you really are together enough to do this… Good for you. Don’t let it become your primary focus in life (unless you’re looking to become a sex worker in which case just be safe but I highly doubt that’s what you’re going for lol) otherwise, you’re going to have bigger issues on your hand. Not only issues for yourself (mainly of the ego) but you could really emotionally hurt some people too if you just use them for sex.

Is there a reason that you’re prioritizing strictly sex over relationships? Trust me, I am the last person to go and shame you for being sexually active with tons of people. I’m all for having sex with anyone so long as it’s safe and consensual, but sometimes we have to stop and think about why we want something. I cannot stress this enough- knowing your own thought patterns is something EVERYONE no matter how spiritual they are needs to focus on. It can save you from so much shit.

If you’re one of those people who wants to fuck women just for the thrill of being able to go up to people and go “yeah I fucked that bitch” you need to work on ego before anything else because that is seriously a not so good thinking pattern to be accustomed to.

Don’t take this post as me bashing you at all. I just want to be VERY sure you know exactly what you could be getting yourself into by focusing on only sex when it comes to magick. On top of all of this, chances are it isn’t even going to manifest as purely sex appeal to you. It’ll manifest however it’s best for you which isn’t always what you want.

If this happens to not be because of your need to objectify for self-validation and cheap thrills and genuinely because you’re aware of how this could manifest outside of sex, I recommend Asmodeus. I have worked with him for almost six months now. He helped me find partners who were very fit to the standards I have and he has even helped me build connections with them if that’s what I wanted.

Once again, not bashing anyone who practices like this. It just can be very impractical to use magick because you want purely sex and nothing else.

[edit] Let me add, the reason I’m assuming that you’re only using magick to get pussy is because that’s pretty much what your introduction says. :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Thanks for the response. No lol youre not bashing me and I appreciate that you took your time to make me narrow down my thought. Honestly I’m working on myself and I dont want a random girl coming right away and start kissing me haha. As I work on myself to be the best version I want a really power lusty magnetic aura which would help me get women easily it might be as purely sexual or a good connection too. There was a post regarding sargatanas and some say ladilok, and you suggested King asmodeus. Which should I really go for ?

1 Like

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. If the best version of yourself is someone who sleeps around hey cudos to you man, so long as you don’t objectify women.

I can’t tell you who is the best fit for you since all of the spirits are incredibly good at what they do. But, what I will tell you is to look at some of their other correlations and see which ones fit you most. Prince Sitri as far as I know is mostly associated with lust and sex, whereas someone like Asmodeus also has correlations to luxury, gambling, astrology, math, etc. so being able to connect the dots on how those aspects of these beings would manifest into what you’re asking for is important. Do a lot of research on each of them and see who you feel most connected to. I usually recommend Asmodeus to people because he’s the spirit who I have gotten a lot of results from and just generally am the most connected to, but this is really subjective to me considering I also did a lot of other workings with him outside of love and lust which definitely affected things.

You could also even contact one of Samael’s Brides or Lady Rashoon. I’ve had great experiences with them as well but I am definitely more feminine so I tend to prefer those energies lol

2 Likes

Vashikaran mantras

Can you provide a source?

Well I’m into business and working on my own online business as well. So I want to succeed in all those areas in my life not just women. I really appreciate your comments though it changes my point of view. But as a beginner would I be able to invoke king Asmodeus?

And as you can see some people have suggested other entities like Sitri and Ladilok too. So what according to you would be the best option to go for?

I mean, I’m not one who really correlates certain spirits to certain skill sets but in general he is considered more advanced… then again most entities associated with lust are. But, yes, you can invoke him as a beginner. He was the first spirit I worked with and I’m fine now.

Honestly, what I’m going to recommend you do is find a spirit who can help you shape things up in general. You know, if there’s a certain spirit you feel drawn to so you can work on all aspects of your life work with them. I find that pathworking is what really leads me to figure out whether these material thrills are actually worth it. They’ll also be able to in the future point you towards certain spirits who can help you with anything you’re specifically looking for. Having an overall understanding of magick is very important and there is tons of spirits (and books) who can help you with that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate your suggestion. One last question, can I invoke 2 spirits at once like for example King Asmodeus and Sargatanas/Ladilok ? So Asmodeus can help me with general aspects of my life and sargatanas/ladilok purely for my dating game.

Tips 7 machos, bottom is my recipe cheap fast.yes u can invoqe sitri sallos etc but as me I go for asmodeus to feel sexy sargatanas for lust etc it’s u chices,u put u wish they remove obstacle,not sure if u invoqe or use seal since I are new,but read here and good luck.

1 Like

You could sure, just make sure both spirits are okay with it and that you’re able to handle that

2 Likes

Before you get into this, I would like to recommend you some advice for the long run. Right now, you’re thinking about the opposite sex all the time. Let us say some spirit granted you the boon that all the woman in the world will be after you. You will still live an unfulfilled life. It will definitely not get you anywhere worthwile. I’m not trying to make it dirty. It is fine, but you will live within the ambit of the physical body. Maybe a little bit of pleasure will come to you but it is not the ultimate.

The physical body’s are very limited. If you try to make it everything, if you try to make the limited unlimited, you will suffer because that is the way of the body.

But sitri I have found to be very effective in terms of attracting sexual attention from the opposite sex.

4 Likes

I normally would agree, but I have to wonder if something like the ritual from Damon Brand’s Magical Seduction, Creating an Aura of Attraction- wouldn’t work more to the effect he’s looking for. Seems like Brand warned that it would most likely attract many partners, even those that might not be the most optimal, but that if you were into that, wanted multiple partners etc, it worked well. I haven’t used that ritual, and don’t recall all his words on it however off hand.

I swear I’ve seen other similar rituals too, but I can’t think of any others off hand, or whose books they were in.

2 Likes