Help interpret dream experience with Lilith

A few weeks ago I had a strange dream with Lilith. In my dream, I sat on a chair, entered a trance, and evoked Lilith. She came fast and I asked her to help me get a remote job. She stood behind me the whole time and wouldn’t let me take a good look at her. Then she told me that she can do that for me and said something like this: “On X day you will receive a great job offer. This is the best you’re going to get and you better accept it and not fuck it up”. At first, I dismissed the dream but then on the day she predicted I did receive a remote job offer from a company I thought had forgotten about me.

So my question is how do I know that was the real Lilith and not an impostor or something my subconscious made up? Is it safe to trust her and work with her in the future? I have never had a spirit communicate directly with me like that before. I have mostly worked with NAP and chaos magic sigils. So I don’t have much experience with evocation especially in dreams. Also, I had no interest or ever attempted to work with her before that dream.

Things that make me doubt it was the real Lilith:

• She wasn’t sexual with me at all, she acted more motherly towards me. But I read that she is usually very flirty with those who evoke her.
  • Her domain is sex/love so I don’t think she can fulfill requests related to career too.
  • I don’t know if it’s possible to evoke demons in dreams like that.
1 Like

It seems to me you got exactly what you asked for and for some personal reason you try to find an excuse to not follow up.

Although i understand the need for caution, you invited a spirit and asked them for assistance and got the desired result. Sure you can still refuse, but i don’t think it is so much about the spirit being an impostor and more about you.

Why did you ask for something that when offered, you refuse to embrace?

On another note from what i read Lilith is not necessarily sexual or flirty. She has many facets and can absolutly be motherly.
Spirits are also more than one trick poneys that have nothing to offer outside of their speciality. You asked her for a job in your dream, and she indulged. Which i feel also answer your last question.

3 Likes

Proof is in the pudding?

Doesn’t mean she’ll be like that with everybody.

It’s her claim to fame, and I think some people oversell it a bit.

Keep in mind you didn’t call on her for sexual matters, so it doesn’t seem unreasonable for her to take a different role/approach in that context.

This comes down to a matter of paradigm I think.

Lilith is hardly one dimensional though.

“That’s where you’re wrong kiddo.” :wink:

You can absolutely do so, and again, you seem to have tangible results. :+1:

1 Like