Help, I'm being attacked

I’d rather not.

Having read this entire thread you seem to be doubting peoples hard work and time they have taken to help you. Some posts are from very experienced regulars of this forum

If you have questions that’s fine but you seem to purely be doubting what the pretty much everyone in this thread has suggested

Magic works on a conscious and sub conscious level, if you doubt what others are telling you them then nothing we do is going to help because in your mind you have already set this up to fail.

If you require further assistance please elucidate as to what you have already tried, and why you do not wish to try some of the suggestions put to you.

If this thread does not get any further responses then perhaps a mod can close it until you need further assistance

4 Likes

What makes you think that?

If you’re a white lighter you can always pray to st Michael the archangel. Here’s a traditional Catholic prayer

Sourced from
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel by Pope Leo XIII:

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle. Be our safe guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world seeking for the ruin of souls. Amen

I’m not fond of that prayer but you seem not to like some of the other suggestions (like magick and servitors unless I read the replies wrong) so I’m suggesting an old cliche standby that tens of thousands of Roman Catholics believe in.

I’m suggesting it because you seem adverse to to the magickal and servitor suggestions some have given you.

Personally I will recommend calling on St Michael the archangel for protection but if it was me I wouldn’t use that prayer I’d make up my own.

The reason I’d call on St Michael is there are millions of stories reporting miracles where when in danger and they called on St Michael the archangel and got saved and helped (some of those miracles are even here on BALG believe it or not) so it certainly can’t hurt to call on him.

Add: the “miracles” can be found online and in books so I’m not going to repeat them you can google if you’re interested but they include claims of averting car accidents and scaring away muggers among them (so he’s not just for spiritual help).

1 Like

You have now been warned about being rude to people who are just trying to help you in thread, yet you continue to flag posts that do not break rules just because you don’t like the response.

All of these replies are perfectly good and experience based, and I am leaving them here, as while you may not have use for them, somebody else reading this may.

As you seem to have no interest in the advice though and the question has been answered, I think it’s time to give it a rest.

Thank you everyone, great stuff!

OP, stop listening to bad music and it’ll wear off. You’ll be fine.

Post closed.

6 Likes

Reopening temporarily as another kind person was just about to offer a personally crafted guide meditation for protection.

I’ll reclose this later after they’ve had a chance to post :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Angela, I’ve just produced an audio recording for you which I believe may help you.
It may also be of help to other new people encountering similar problems. Of course anyone is free to make use of it.

Its a very simple process that requires no exertion from you. As you’ve indicated that the attacks happen when you are sleeping, I’ve designed this for use when you are in bed and about to go to sleep.
All you need to do is lie in bed, listen (headphones recommended but not essential) and allow your mind to follow the instructions.
The recording will take you into a physically and mentally relaxed state that will allow your conscious mind to take a less dominant role and let your subconscious engage more fully with the process. This is a state that is very conducive to any magickal operation.
Then it will guide you through a modified version of the Circle of Power ritual (no tools required, the process will take place entirely mentally), adjusted to banish, cleanse and provide shielding. This process calls in the energies of five archangels.

I recommend that you use it each night for a week or so and then on whatever schedule seems right to you.

Apologies for the sound quality, I recorded it on my rudimentary laptop and I live right next to a main road, but once you get a few minutes into the recording you probably won’t notice.
I stumble a little in some parts as I ad libbed it and didn’t write up a script but again once you’re a few minutes in you probably won’t notice.

This is a gentle process and the only way you can muck it up is if you over think it.

Hope this helps.

I’ve uploaded the recording to soundcloud, the link is below.

4 Likes

Can you stop being rude to members of this forum who are doing their best to help you

6 Likes