Help identifying entity?

Hello, It was dawn and I was in bed when a being manifested on the ceiling above me, it’s body was a translucent opal sheen, muscular body. the face was dragonesque, very sharp features with two long horns that curved back, a long flickering tounge was protruding from an open mouth. The manifestation dissapeared quickly. Was this some sort of demonic spirit? Sorry if the description is not clear, the appearance is difficult to capture with words.

Welcome @VioletRabbit It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

After a little bit of digging, the best match I can find is Aim, also known as Haborym, who is a Duke in the Goetia. Here is an illustration I came across:

Let me know if that rings true for you. In case it’s helpful, I’ll also attach Aim’s sigil:

Welcome to the forum , I have absolutely no clue , you should out to it and try to make contact