Help Identifying a God

Hey yall, had a question. Before getting in to magic, when I was homeless I was living in a creek with many kabbalah, LHP, etc etc. practitioners, their work was VERY powerful. Anyways a month later camping here, I was at the library at 3am and I seen a man sleeping in front of the library, his presence was very powerful. I walked by him. later in the morning I came back, he said “hey”, with an attitude I replied some rubbish. I seen him again talking with K, and M behind the building, in fear I fled. Later in front of the laundromat we were all sitting around, he was talking to me about technology and how fords are cheap lol. He was a heavier guy, wearing work boots, jeans, and an orange texas longhorns shirt he also had a pink blanket with a brown design on it on his shoulder. His eyes were blue and very deep, his hair was blonde, short and very curly and he smelt of 1000s of dead bodies talking to me i was struck with fear, though he was patient and encouraged me to not fear. Looking in his eyes I seen a cobra/viper ready to strike, a bear, and a lioness on the feminine side. For some reason he struck me with the egyptian god, RA. I asked him who he was, at this moment two military jets flew straight over us making the earth shake with thunder (no lie, most intense thing ive ever experienced) while he laughed and whooped at them. “The devil him damnself” he replied with nostalgia/ triumph, I was falling unconscious but snapped out of it. To this day part of me believes it was mighty Lucifer, part of me believes he was another diety. Can someone help me out?

also, i invisioned him as shiva, humbly wearing his crown and exhaling energy with his trident. Im sure I was face to face with Lucifer, but every description here never describes him as i saw him.

Shiva and Lucifer are connected so…either way, you could be correct. He probably carried that energy.

1 Like

My guess is, he was someone who tried to say to you, that you should not believe in appearances alone, but he seems to have tricked you into doing just that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Based on his appearance, which demon could he resemble?

1 Like

I don’t know. I am much more of a green-spirited introvert nerd than a black magician.

1 Like

Its okay lol

1 Like

He sounds like someone who used a strange deodorant. :fox_face:

1 Like

Looking at him I felt his power, Idk how to describe it but i will the best i can. The smell reminded me of the mayans making sacrifices to the Sun/sun god. I knew the smell was the 10s of 1000s of bodies that were sacrificed to him at temples. While I was thinking RA, he was talking and brought up king cobRA with a laugh. He had heavy solar energy, kinda mercurial, and neptune.

1 Like

It sounds very interesting. He sounds like someone, I would like to meet to simply experience all that. What does he want? What does he want to tell you for real? Is he a trickster of some sort? Is there a veil in his messages? Lots of questions arise in this meeting. I think it will be a good meeting in your life.

1 Like

No he was real as f**k. not a trickster, he wasnt there for me, he was there assembling with other people in the area i was just a witness to him. this was about 14 months ago

soooo powerful. Words cant describe.

There was a veil. During a conversation he brought up “truck driver oh them truck drivers boy” i didnt think nothing of it, but two months later a truck driver named Brian Kinter aka spring summer fall kinter, had a message for me and two friends. We spoke for a whole hour outside 711, every word was a metaphor. He also brought up a waffle house and water, which a month later I was at a waffle house with no money asking for water.

Im almost convinced it Lucifer, but I want someone to convince me otherwise, Ive never heard of him manifesting like this