Help identify an Entity and banishing it + advice

I have a few gemstones, mostly black tourmaline but yh they’re in bags, I’ll try adding the ones you mentioned and take mine out of their bags.

You Portuguese? I’m also Ricardo xD

1 Like

Alright, I’ll try all of it.

I do have a few Nordic runes in a couple places and for normal spirits they seem to work perfectly, but this newest entity seems to bypass them.

Nope. Ricardo was just a ‘‘internet’’ ID I have chosen based on my father’s lineage when he went to Florida (long story) my name is Daniel and my spiritual name is Odin.

1 Like

Sounds like you have some kind of “infestation” level of activity.

Since you lean into Nordic stuff, I’d suggest calling on Thor to not only clear out whatever’s there, but to ward and exorcise the property.

He is, after all, the defender of Midgard.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Has the Mighty Thor left the building?

Closing this topic for a sec to move it to it’s own thread: this is off topic for the OP.

2 Likes

Oh about Thor being a guardian, I have read somewhere that it was his situation. The lore mentioned he went away, because he felt he wasn’t up to the job to protect the realm. As for if he is on earth, I don’t remember saying he was or wasn’t here. On that, I don’t know. I know we are now into a prelude to ragnarok. Sort of like the apocalypse, since 2020 and the fake plandemia that the elite wants another war to enslave humanity etc. But I know we are soon entering a new era, after some turbulent years into ragnarok. I know this from numerous astral experiences also with a man from Africa That does voodoo/woodoo and other practices. he mentionned that soon Helios god of the sun will be judged because he did a poor job for the solar system. So much to tell about this.

2 Likes

Ah ok xD

How did you get your spiritual name if you don’t mind me asking

Been thinking about this, but seeing that I’m still a noob at invocations, i don’t want to summon the wrong entity by mistake.

And seeing that I haven’t managed to deal with this situation yet I don’t want to risk a worse one.

Even though, i have asked the Norse gods for help in the past and they saved my life, in such a way that I’ll always be a full believer in them.

Sorry I thought that I had created it in the proper place, I’ll be more careful next time

1 Like

Sorry I cannot go further into it. But I can tell that during a soul-journey and a voodoo ritual at the same time I did discovered a lot about myself.

1 Like

That’s an insecurity.

Granted, I haven’t been in your position or situation, but I feel like this is an overstated doubt to some extent.

Call with confidence, and call with authority.

Make clear distinctions and boundaries in your calling.

It might be a good idea to go into a lengthier invocation listing titles, functions, and lore around Thor.

1 Like

Alright, I’m probably first gonna try a couple other cleanse methods, but if they don’t work. I might try an invocation.

I would love to be in a place with such high spiritual activity.

1 Like

Yes and no.

High energy places yh, I’d really love it.

High spiritual energy places, for a visit sure or a few days/nights, live in hell no.

Apart from the constant hauntings which is fine you get used to it, sometimes are fun other times just annoying. It scares the hell of my parents when there’s stuff moving on it’s own, which is kinda funny.

Then there’s the dreams and being watched while sleeping which are not that often mostly only with stronger entities, but still really annoying.

The dreams are fine, my brain is too burned from movies and video games, plus I’m a borderline psychopath, i have emotions just less, i literally can’t get scared.

The being watched now that’s the most annoying of the two, cause it wakes you up. You know something is there, sometimes you see it, other times you don’t but you still know. And that’s enough for your mind to wake your body even if you aren’t scared and you get back to sleep, you end up waking up slot and sometimes really tired for the whole day cause of it.

The sick part well that ain’t fun, apart from the constantly sick that may or not be related. Whenever I get into a place with a high spiritual energy at first it’s mostly like a punch in the stomach, the rest of the feelings are hard to describe but all uncomfortable.

I’d honestly love to go to a ley line convergence place like machu Pichu or something, see if I could feel anything.

You can imagine white/gold light inside and around yourself, and your bedrooms, living rooms, and other rooms, and inside and around the entire house. Bringing the light from the sky down into the house, and/or just visualize the light in the house and yourself. Might work. Might be hard work.

1 Like

Idk, at this point i’m kind up to try anything.

2 Likes

I had a lot of weird activities after doing some magick with angels from the 2nd to 7th heavens. This is not the “safe” magick most people think of with angels. There was a bunch of strange stuff afterwards. Dark figures, movement, sounds…

A post I did here covered some of the protection work I’ve been doing…

However, for whole home, it was a bit different…

This is where Ben Woodcroft’s “Body of Protection” ritual felt quite useful. You have the star of each archangel come down into your heart, and fill your entire area (whole house and yard) with a misty shadowless light. This works nicely.

Just literally fill your entire space with this light. As it’s light from these powerful entities, you don’t have to worry too much about expending your own energy.

The other thing that was useful was the “Protect your Home” talisman and ritual from Damon Brand’s protection book.

Both of these, as well as basic banishings/spiritually hygiene, seemed to stop a lot of the weird things from happening.

In general, a lot of people — even dark magicians — tend to use archangels to clear the area. Yohach, Kalach, Michael are the typical ones… but all archangels seem to do something useful in these regards.

As Ars Aurora recently taught me, you can task Gabriel with rooting out the causes of almost anything disturbing. Then pass on the cause to another more appropriate archangel.

You can even just do basic archangel callings for yourself (such as the basic calling in the Archangels of Magick book, a nice LBRP alternative), and the archangels seem to do some daily housekeeping and sweeping of your area almost.

This is almost like your mum came into your room for a quick chat, but also did 5 to 10 minutes of work to make your room a bit nicer. Lol.

Hope this helps.

Ohyeah — and angel work can also expand your range of emotions and even physical feeling… at least for awhile. I have some emotional range issues, too, but for different reasons than you do. Some of the work above gives me much more sensitivity and range, at least for awhile. It’s not intended at all, it just happens. It’s like an interesting bonus.