Help Getting My Ex Back

easier said than done. i just got the materials needed to perform the obsession spell and i’m torn between believing it’ll work and thinking i’m just being led on to think it’s effective. it’s hard to stay positive when i’m living in a negative environment…

2 Likes

Not at all. I am going through a much worse situation (Including living in a 100% negative environment). You can either get yourself into the right mindset and get your man back or you can stay in the one you’re in and be miserable. Your choice. You already bought the ingredients. What do you have to lose? No one here has anything to gain from you doing the spell but you.

5 Likes

you’re right! have nothing to lose and everything to gain! thanks for the pep talk. :hugs: i wish i could be more help to you like you’ve been to me.

1 Like

No problem. Now go get your man back!!!

2 Likes

sigh. i called a psychic to see if there’s a chance for reconciliation with him. well she told me he still loves me but right now he just wants sex from me. he’s not sure if he sees me long-term… he doesn’t trust me anymore because of my low self-esteem and my anxiety that’s why he’s not committing. despite that she said she believes i’ll be fine as long as i work to improve myself. i need to “play hardball” with him and reject his advances toward me so he’ll want me long-term again.

is there any type of spell i can use to help my situation?

1 Like

You just replied into a topic that was full of spells like that. :thinking:

I made this its own topic because that was intended to be a grimoire, not a chat thread. :+1:

1 Like

yeah but how many are actually effective

The whole purpose of that topic IS that it is spells that ACTUALLY WORKED! :smiley:

Did you read it at all?

2 Likes

sort of… my situation looks hopeless so i didn’t think any of those spells would work for me.

How likely do you think that attitude is to make any magick you do successful?

2 Likes

well it’s hard to be optimistic when i’m told he just wants sex even though he loves me. and now i learned he’s hardly going to talk to me anymore.

I’ll save you some time - imagine you walk into a room and there’s a psychic with letters of recommendation from really amazing people (whoever you personally respect) and photos of them thanking her and she’s at the weddings.

She tells you nope, this is utterly hopeless, give up and move on.

What do you do next?

2 Likes

What I am trying to elicit is, do you have a backbone that says “FUCK you and I intend to have him and will have him” - or do you just slink out and go looking for people to ask for a second (third, fifth, sixty-eighth) opinion?

If you can’t put your big kid pants on and stop worrying about “hopeless cases,” “muh low self-esteem” (which, YOU are the author of) and so on, you’re pretty much self-selecting to be one of life’s driftwood, buffeted around by outside forces and looking for help from others not actually taking charge of your shit.

You may think this sucks, but trust me, a few non “there, there, poor you” words from a stranger on the internet beat you realising this on your deathbed when it’s wayyyy too late to go back and fix shit.

5 Likes

i know you’re right but it’s hard.

Yep, which is why most people are driftwood.

It’s really hard. Magick is scary, and never really stops being scary unless you try to stop doing it and stagnate, then sometimes that pisses off various spirits (including your own guardians and Higher Self) and they try to get you back into the game by fucking with you.

It’s also subtly traumatic on a never-ending basis to realise everything you think is real and solid, isn’t. And to keep being reminded not only of that, but of your own role in every single thing that happens to you, your responsibility for every single thing in all creation once you start to scale it up a tad.

People will live their entire lives as victims of circumstance rather than face these things. And that’s hard, too, because victims make great sheep and cannon fodder for the kinds of people who want slaves and delight in other people suffering.

Pick your poison, basically.

Stand up and grow a spine and tell the world to get itself in line, or, keep having problems created by you, and trying to work out how to get them through life, like someone carrying a box full of delicate china in a hurricane.

Read this, and do not - I repeat DO NOT - skip the first part. “How the Magic Story was found,” read BOTH parts: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMSContents.html

3 Likes

powerful stuff…

1 Like

Hun, I am almost in the same place with the exception of one thing: I am where @Lady_Eva said and I have told EVERYONE (ancestors, angels, demons, the universe, etc.) that I AM getting my man back. I don’t care what I have to do or who I have to summon. I WILL have him back. F*ck what any and everyone has to say. I am the only one who has to live this life. And I refuse to live if without him much longer.

You have to get your mind together. You seem to spend a lot of time getting readings instead of doing things to get your man back. I don’t know who you’re getting readings from so I am not besmirching them. But constantly getting readings isn’t helping your situation. They are feeding you and your anxiety over this.

8 Likes

my mind has taken a significant amount of psychological damage since i was a child. i’m working with my therapist to make myself right but it’ll take a moment before i start making substantial progress. especially since my caregivers keeps undoing all my hard work. it’ll be easier once i move out but that’s not until january.

1 Like

OMG i did the call/text me spell at like 5 this evening and it worked! holy crap it for real worked…

1 Like

Hi @VioletLotus,

Can you describe the contact spell you used?

1 Like