Help from someone who doesn't suck at healing please

OK
Healing is not my supreme area of expertise though I often find myself called to do so out of necessity.
My most recent beneficiary is …challenging.

I must confess to being somewhat overwhelmed.
While there is a ritual that is very suited to me, I need to spend time gathering supplies/ prepatory immersion etc.
I would very much appreciate the help of competent healers in alleviating some difficulties until I am in a position to do something more powerful.

Here are the problems suffered by the patient.

Bipolar disorder, Clinical Depression, autism, mood swings, low self esteem, blood poisoning, anxiety, relationship problems, social ostracism and bullying and general rotten luck.

I would like at least three volunteers, details will be PM’d - we’ll need to co-ordinate so the spirits don’t conflict et al

Prefer familiarity with the following.
Raphael
Letana
Michael

Thankyou for your time.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:1, topic:3108”]OK
Healing is not my supreme area of expertise though I often find myself called to do so out of necessity.

While there is a ritual that is very suited to me, I need to spend time gathering supplies/ prepatory immersion etc.
I would very much appreciate the help of competent healers in alleviating some difficulties until I am in a position to do something more powerful.

Bipolar disorder, Clinical Depression, autism, mood swings, low self esteem, blood poisoning, anxiety, relationship problems, social ostracism and bullying and general rotten luck.

I would like at least three volunteers, details will be PM’d - we’ll need to co-ordinate so the spirits don’t conflict et al

Raphael
Letana
Michael

Thankyou for your time.[/quote]

well, what I would do is banishing ritual
to get rid of any negative energy around the person.

Then I would do an egg cleaning. Rub an egg around
someone using a prayer. I’m catholic and we’ll I found
that the Lord’s prayer. The one that goes. "Father who
arth thou in heaven…"
you rub the egg all over the patient’s body. Over and over until
you feel the egg is heavier and the person seems better.
Then crack the egg in a glass of water. Try to read the
egg yolk to see what affected the person. Then you can either
leave the glass under their bed for the night to countinue
sucking the negative energy around them or flush the water
and egg down the toilet. I found this to be very effective and the
every time the Person says they feel lighter. Sometimes they
feel at peace too.

After that you can get a white and black candle.
Black on left and white on right. And have that person ask
the Powers of darkness and the powers of light
to bring happiness in to their live. Theta/gamma sync stuff.

you can do it for them if they can’t meditate that deeply. You’ll
need a link to them though.

I can’t guarantee this will all work. But it hasn’t failed me yet.

Good luck.

I hope you plan to work in tandem with medical professionals.

Bipolar disorder is partly clinical depression. The success in healing this
disorder is extremely low including Raphael’s help as well as psychiatric
drugs, therapies etc. Read the literature that is out there, there is a great
deal of it available.

‘BiPolar’ is an fabricated illness that came from the mind of a sick old greedy sycophant who wanted to profit from the human condition of depression, by convincing people they had an objective illness, when in fact, the ‘illness’ is one of the soul, caused by the minutia of societal truths put forthwith by the very profiteers of corporations who sell you the oneiric fantasy of old men popping boner pills & having their entire lives re-written within 30 seconds of adspace.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Your-Child-Does-Bipolar-Disorder/dp/0313381348]http://www.amazon.com/Your-Child-Does-Bipolar-Disorder/dp/0313381348[/url]

[url=http://www.amazon.com/The-Myth-Mental-Illness-Foundations/dp/0060911514]http://www.amazon.com/The-Myth-Mental-Illness-Foundations/dp/0060911514[/url]

Yea…the ‘illness’ of BiPolar, those poor poor babies at Johnson & Johnson, Phizer, and the AMHI that sell tri-salt amphetamines to 3y/o children by playing on the fears of fluoride poisoned parents who’ve been heavily propagandized through ubiquitous brainwashing programs to sell their children to the nearest crochethy pseduo-scientist with a couch, a notepad, and a lolli of pharma-pops.

Depression = Yes

Illness = No

My God, do not let them convince you the human condition is a ‘disease’.

See…your boy ‘Gnosis’ had a peak at the latest DSM-5, you should see the filth they pass off as science in that rag. Instigating children as young as 3y/o to take untested prescription amphetamine medications, and then they wonder whey they are diagnosed with austism when they turn 13?

Yea…I have a big beef with ’ modern psychology’.

CCHR Co-Founder Dr. Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus

Find a councilor, shit a witch doctor, not a ‘psychiatrist’.

Jesus, what worked for me: Meditation, eating right, exercise, finding new friends(few real ones), ditching the people that were fucking my life, getting to know myself, etc.

Be a friend to the depressed, don’t tell them they are fucking ‘ill’. They are NOT ‘ill’, they are sad.

I’d go with the angels over the modern Sovietized school of psychology…but hey…what do I know…not like I grew up in a household of ‘shrinks’ and studied their B.S. my whole life or anything.

:slight_smile:

Strongly believe in what Gnosis said.
It’s not a disease.

Although I do believe junk food siting around and even
some medications do cause depression.
or an addiction.

I do agree with what Gnosis said about Bipolar, my fiancé was diagnosed with that some time back and and was basically turned into a guinea pig for a variety of meds often which the side effects were worse than the disease. She’s completely off all those meds now and is actually far better than when her meds were at their most balanced state.

If your suffering from depression or anxiety I still advise one seek help, I concur again with Gnosis that it shouldn’t be someone who will just write a prescription but instead someone who will help you learn to cope, and identify the triggers and how to avoid them. There is a difference between being sad or unhappy and depressed, sadly most physicians either are unwilling or unable to recognize this and instead resort to the prescription pad.

[quote=“Bella”]Absolutely agree about ensuring continued work with qualified health professionals who are willing to explore other treatment options. BTW there is anecdotal evidence, (currently being researched), that people who take probiotics to re-balance intestinal flora have improved effectiveness of the other therapies they were undertaking for psych disorders, possibly because healthy gut bacteria manufactures Vitamin B12 - (amongst other vitamins).

In addition to Raphael, consider evoking Glas’yos and Hent’yos, specifically for resolving depression and other psychological issues.

Just a thought.[/quote]

Guess I’m talking to him about his diet then.

This may or may not be sufficient for a complete cure, but…

Might I suggest 2-3 seasalt baths followed by an infusion of healing energy? The bath will completely purge the aura by draining away all influences and energies, ensuring that the healing session afterwards has maximum effect. If there is a positive effect, you will see it after 2-3 treatments.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:1, topic:3108”]OK

Raphael
Letana
Michael

Thankyou for your time.[/quote]

I do believe there are some others who can help you out on this, from E.A.s books. Atron springs to mind unless I am mistaken, I am still an armchair magician at this point in life. Good luck, and may the right entities be with you.

Do some fasting. Drink lots of water everyday. Drink fruit juice or veggie juice instead of soda or alcohol.

One day a week drink liquids only (soup, juice, etc.) instead of solid food. Try that for a month and see how you feel.

are the causes

are the effects, although i agree bipolar disorder is a made-up pretend-disease that allows big pharma to get many unsuspecting people on meds.

from the little bit that i understand, clinical depression is caused by too-long-suppressed anger at some form of injustice betrayal or humiliation of a personal sort. possibly look into doing some form of timeline therapy to go back and find out what the root cause of that is, and then exorcise it that way. for your consideration

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:1, topic:3108”]Prefer familiarity with the following.
Raphael
Letana
Michael[/quote]

ea has pointed out before that working both the angelic and demonic side can get you good results if you coordinate their work properly, so raphael, letana, michael with possibly buer or marbas.

Am bipolar and yes it is a real hereditary medical disorder.

The chemicals within the brain are out of balance, causing extreme ‘mood-swings’ between mania (can be anything from a mild ‘great mood’ to absolute psychotic behavior - it manifests in many ways) and depression (again from mild, just can’t stop crying to absolute, suicidal despair). And it’s not uncommon to have mixed moods where one experiences symptoms of both mania and depression at the same time.

The conscious mind will try to find a reason for the depression, but the truth is, it is only a chemical imbalance. -example: if you’re on a depression episode and pin it on something as the cause, then you fix whatever you thought was bothering you, the depression will continue.

It’s not caused by an outside influence or situation and it’s not something you can simply ‘go to your happy place’ to fix.
One can easily go have a great time -laughing and genuinely happy- and still be miserable from the depression.

Yes, many people are misdiagnosed and most doctors are just out for the money, but there are many who actually do have the disorder and rely on various treatments in order to simply function.

Very easy for someone without it to believe it’s bullshit and just an attempted justification to act the way they do.

Then again, it’s the same with migraines
It can’t be seen or detected with external equipment, therefore it must not exist.

Back to the subject of this thread

Bipolar, clinical depression, and anxiety… I’ve been trying to find something (besides medication- that only masks the symptoms) to fix or ease the severity of an attack for as long as I’ve had the issues - they started manifesting when I was 8 and were in full swing by 12.

Autism isn’t so much a disorder as it is simply a different operating system.
An autistic child (any age really) can function just as well, if not better than those around them, they just need the right learning programs.
Autism is actually a form of dyslexia, so there’s another search term that may get you some more information and ideas on treatment and learning systems.

Look up “the gift of dyslexia” -I forgot the author, but it’s supposed to work amazing and I’m planning on getting it for my nephew that has Asperger syndrome (very similar to and often confused with high-functioning autism).

Low self-esteem, relationship issues, and general bad luck… I wish I knew, but there are many spells for these things, many can be found free online.
I like to go through http://www.spellsofmagic.com/ for ideas for constructing spells… there’s only a few on there that I’d follow 100%

Good luck and let me know if you get any results

I’d never dispute that bipolar is real and I have a close friend who suffers from it, however I was also told my clinical depression was a lifelong chemical imbalance for which I’d need ongoing talking therapy (and they tried drugs but I always had a bad reaction right away, thankfully), but then I CURED that “incurable” problem by a change in diet and worldview.

I know not everyone would be able to simply drop a type of food from their diet, decide to become a black magician, and BAM no more problems, but in my case the miraculous HAS happened and even if other people can’t be completely cured, they can improve on their symptoms with relatively minor choices.

My friend, for example, eliminated gluten from her diet (which is what did 50% of it for me) and felt much better for almost 6 weeks, then got drunk one night, ate a sandwich, and decided that she was just going to keep on eating bread. And got worse again within 72 hours.

I love her to bits but I find that kind of choice-making… frustrating, to say the least. People are usually their own worst enemies, diagnosed MH problems or not!

Gluten (just as an example) is also heavily implicated in schizophrenia, for example when grain consumption fell during WW2 rates of first-admission for a schizophrenic episode also dropped (1, 2, 3), and then rose again right in harmony after the war when normal food supplies were restored - and yet modern-day doctors and alt. health carers report that keeping people on a gluten-free diet has such low compliance, they don’t often bother suggesting it as a primary approach and just reach straight for the drugs.

Anyway my point is that yes, these things are real and not just the choice to be moody or sulk or whatever, but if you’d known me 4 years ago compared to now and seen the miracle I had, it might be a source of hope to keep trying other things as well as the conventional route of meds. :slight_smile:

Don’t ever give up!

Congrats on getting it figured out!

It is a life-long, incurable condition, however it is possible to find ways of lessening the severity of the symptoms and avoiding triggers.
If you come across those triggers again (no matter how long you’ve been symptom free) it will flare up again.

… I need to try the gluten-free thing… but no one else will do it with me and I love bread 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

The trigger in my case was being raised to believe there was something wrong with the world, humanity, and me - the subtext of almost all religions. Once I discarded that old crap the entire basis it had been formed upon dissolved. I REFUSE outright to ever welcome those kinds of thoughts in again!

As for bread, I used to love it, but we often crave most what damages us, it can cause an addictive-like auto-immune response that gives us a buzzy feeling (like the head-rush you sometimes get with the early stages of flu) because your body’s pulling out all the stops to combat the stuff… not sure if it would make any difference to you to cut it out of course, but that’s sometimes an indicator there is a problem.

I felt a major difference within a week… anyway, just sharing that, and hope you find something that lifts you out of this biochemical haze as I did! :slight_smile: