Help for nubes

YES

As long as you remember that the reason that Catholicism was integrated into these nature-based traditions derived from native African cultures is to try to disguise them from the plantation masters. Over time they became an integral part of these religions.

An excellent author that I can recommend is Denise Alvarado. She has written extensive books about Voodoo.

2 Likes

Yessir… I understand all this and it’s got the added benefit of actually making it’s user invisible to religious persecution in that same fashion as well, because you’re part of the greater wholes of Christianity

You’re also terrifyingly evil to the average person, and that’s just how nature goes with this kind of thing, because you’re able to be right handed as well

You’re just ultimately a sovereign man of God

The Yes has it so far.

So with all that being said, let’s go over some of the spells I’ve always had to keep on hand.

I like to have Fiery Wall of Protection sprays around just in case I feel I need to cast a quick refresher on my LBRH, LBRP, and regular visuals.

I just use a quick squirt from this bottle I’ve got in my toolbox, and then move on from this.

Literally, my daily rituals are where the powers come from. My galdr and visuals, my intonations, incantations, mantra and daemonic enn. However as an ecclectic witch, I like watery spells, anointing with oils and herbal tinctures for ingested remedies… and even mojo bags and spell jars. I like to add that element to a spell, a quick spray from this bottle and I’ve applied what’s already prepared, and I’ve renewed previous protection and defense work by way of additional practices of spell working magicians. Someone else made these products, and that’s very useful to have in mind.

Let their spells do whatever they’ve programmed them to do or to protect you from. They might be better at whatever that was than I am.

Sometimes you might have something important like a signed documentation of something that’s so important your like to cast a spell in order to protect your ends.

A quick splash of this water on there and it’s a holy and sacred document.