Help for nubes

Hey, this is a piece of my best advice for anyone just starting out with occult fanaticism.

It works if you work it. A spell doesn’t automatically give you limitless powers over everything at once, but it can certainly feel like it has once you’ve learned to craft a decent enough spell to leave you feeling satisfied with the result.

At it’s face value, the spells helps one to feel as thought they’ve got more power over that situation than they’ve actually go at the time in real life, and that believe helps the magician to move on with the internalized, and projected onto the universe, objective for gaining momentum toward a power position in that situation.

It will give you clues as to how you’ll get that really tangible power to manifest itself as you’re working that spell out. The subconscious has learned what to tell you to help you get there and would then start to readily identify that path for you to work it, giving you signals and signs of the targets appearance coming soon.

Furthermore that spell has sent out signals up front to the prospective recipients of itself, or the spell has forces itself onto other people and handcrafted itself into their subconscious mind. It matters not which way it got there, because someone, something, somewhere will respond to what you’ve cast for and it will be returned to you in kind.

Some of you will be doing spellworking that’s more shamanic in nature. Others will be more ecclectic and witchey with you spells of magick. Keep doing them until you’ve found the path of witchery that’s suited to your particular skill sets and personality, religious backgrounds, and a highly specialized spirituality is the most efficient for sustainable progress and improvement of one’s personal life’s circumstances, finding meaningful work and a task oriented approach to goal setting and record breaking.

Set a life goal, five year goals, and even a tomorrow goal for this time next year. Separate those goals from each other and categorize which goals are most effectively targeted with which kinds of spells and ritual workings. What would you like to see most improved about your life and your own expressions of the self?

What’s your weakness that’s holding you back? Target that and bring it up well enough that it’s only a slight weakness if any weakness remains at all.

Walk by Faith and not by the astral plane, which will confuse the living shit out of you.

Some would identify better with western Ceremonial magick at which point it’s highly advisable to work a degree working system like GD, Freemasonry, or something like it.

Portal workings are dangerous with or without adult supervision, so it doesn’t matter one way or the other what’s your preferred route. It will have its innate hazards, the least of which is not mental illnesses being highly exacerbated by this practice of western Ceremonial magick known as daemonolatry. It can absolutely drive a madman I’ll with madness. But it could also be the truest source of freedom and healing, soul liberty, and fantastic sex you could possibly have imagined. All things are possible through Christ which strengthens us. The Orders of Malta and the Golden Dawn have always been seen as heretical fascists by their own constituency if not the devils themselves in human bodies, a laughable fantasy if not much more or less than this.

You’ll need a standard operating procedure for approaching spiritual growth, and that’s why you need to find masters whom you can build trust with.

One of those things is meditation. You need to control the thoughts you’ve allowed to enter the subconscious mind on a regular basis and that’s standard operating procedure for any mystical tradition, BALG being one of those collectives of believers in the arts of meditation and thoughtforms. I’ll write some more here later on. I’ve said a fucking mouthful already. This was just what’s occurred to me this far through the passing of time and after making a few hard lessoned mistakes in judgment.

2 Likes

Romans 8:31
“What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us then who could be against us?”

You need to feel as though the Highest Powers in the universe are for you and not working against you.

That’s what the magick circles are for, to help aid with the conditioning of the heart and soul for the work of soul traveling and high magick. They’re also for reinforcement of psychic and mental construction of boundaries and aesthetic barriers. So you’ll feel more in charge and in control of what’s affecting those rituals, and you’d even feel as though you get to choose which traditions shit the needs of the inner child within you who’d either hate or love YHWH being the guiding spiritual authority behind the development of the craft you’re developing for yourselves.

The symbols may always have their innate value, but they’re only as useful to the magician as their comprehension pertains to it’s usages.

There are lots of advanced space and time conversations to be had with the three initiates of hermeticism and the holy and unholy kabbalah, and there have been books written about this subject like The Kybalion, initiation into hermetics by Franz Bardon.

You could spend years learning about all the possible ways that modern science hasn’t failed to explain or to at the very least identify the semblance of an explanation for why magick doesn’t exist outside of small cults of mystery, and online forums, or perhaps only in old grimoires, and the holy scriptures of the world religions.

Just get with the program and start to learn how you could practice meditation both as an art form and a hobby or even as a regular lifestyle orientation.

Use it for what it’s worth, and that’s to learn the self and know it’s boundaries.

1 Like

Return to the subject of spells, if you would.

I like to explain a whole lot about very little, and that’s what this should be like from now on.

We’re still talking spells, and our gods wouldn’t mind if we’d taken their advances seriously. They’d love to get involved in human issues.

They wanted us self-reliant so that we could team up with their efforts for our ascension together, reclaiming our divinity to the level we’ve lost. We ourselves we’re the gods of ancient times to some people’s belief systems.

Rites of initiation are that way, designed to initiate alchemical changes within the user. Join together with other magicians by using the rites of their traditions.

You may want to research divinities to feel that connection with whoever you’d like to pact with or venerate as a patron deity, or you may already know which would be the most appropriate path form you.

A spell contains within itself the egregore of that particular faith group. That’s a deity. Not only does an egregore contain the necessary psychic constructs for the obtainment of your desires, but it would like to implant them to your subconscious mind through the use of spell crafting and rituals of magick. The egregore itself isn’t the deity, but rather that part of itself which identifies with humanity’s efforts to categorize it all, the known and expressed Divinities, which over the years have taken over psychic spaces and territorially suppressed our rhetoric.

The egregore couldn’t possibly become what the dirty itself is because it’s limited to the human psychosocial complexes it has attachments to, or could it? You could become sovereign enough to raise the ceilings of your faith groups egregores.

What it’s capable of is only that which the anointing is capable of, and that Holy Ghost fire in some of our Catholic traditions. God is the objective of their rituals, simply to manifest and materialize godhood. I’m not preaching the gospel or making any attempts at proselytizing anyone. I’m just using my own childhood faiths language profiles. It’s the most comfortable way for me to speak on this subject to be perfectly real with myself. The manifest glory of God Most High, the tangible anointing of His Presence would then touch the earth and do my will… If I’m able to master the elements and to move God well enough. Maybe you’d prefer as a female to say, Her Presence, because this is open to interpretations, and make use of whatever is suitable for usage. An egregore could be thought of as a particular sect or denominations particular expression of the deity in charge.

You have baptists and pentecostal Catholics. They’re all Roman Catholic, but there are thoughtforms governing each particular corporate entity that comprises the greater whole of Christian religions. Those who’ve been tasked with solidifying the rhetoric of each particular and respective organized religious expression of our faith have sort of ended up with that same sort of behavior in their cults, so that if they’ve believed that God wouldn’t do miracles, God hasn’t done many for those kinds of folks unless God has chosen to reveal himself through the efforts of a brother or an emissary to the throne room makes them believers. They’re not getting the same expression of that divinity which has been seen in other Christian worship circles, like this one. Again, this has not always been the case, but if you’re looking to become a miracle worker, then your best chance to figure out the workings of miracles would be to grab hold of a miracle worker’s teaching.

Way makers and miracle workers are made by the Most High God, the God of wonderous miracle working. The gift and callings of god is without reproaching.

So once you’ve rediscovered who you truly are by way of finding a magical tradition that’s suited to your individual need and desires for the future, you’ll then learn to work spells that way, the way of this tradition of ours. I study them all, so I’ll identify with you in this choice of traditions. Whoever you’re with, welcome, me too.

But that tradition whether voodoo, santeria, qimbanda, or western Ceremonial magick would at some point teach you how to craft your own spells, and they’ll offer you a plethora of known spells that have worked for centuries if not for millenia to come.

Maybe it’s an ecclectic from of witchcraft and shamanism that you’d like to use, and then you’d like to study from the books of multiple people groups to appropriate some of the essences of their practices into something you’ve worked out for yourself, as I’ve done. I like wiccan magic too, hoodoo, and etc.

There’s British witchcraft, Celtic druidry and heathen forms of magick to be discovered as well. Your soul should find its rest somehow in a tradition of your choosing. Some might even prefer to avoid the occult and simply to apply some modern scientific research to their law of attraction and manifestation routines by incorporating little spell work and ritual practices. They’d never have to be initiated by a religious organization or study under the priest of foreign cults. That’s also a valid option for those afraid of this occult stuff but were just a bit curious.

Be open with God about this and tell yourself the truth at all times, before anyone else.

Just be real with yourself. What do you expect to accomplish with a ritual routine? What is the ultimate craftsmanship goal that you’ve had in the works?

What’s this spell going to get across? What is this spell’s purpose to you personally, that’s what you should know.

Choosing the spell depends entirely upon it’s categorical placements. That’s how it’s ingredients can be discerned better for most people who are crafting spells based off of intuition alone. Even whenever you’ve followed the spells word for word and by the fucking book, if you don’t have the appropriate purposes in mind, it’s difficult to haft the arrows, much less to make your marks with them. Do some mental construction and pick out the spells that would fit the internal narratives behind what you’d like to do. What’s the need? You may get as specific with these spells as you’d like to get, but the simpler the more efficient, until you’re the adept, at which point in time you may have several layered spells working at the same fucking problems at the same damned time.

At some point during the course of working the spells you’ve been working, others might approach you with the solutions to some of the problems you’ve been facing and might even feel compelled to tell you that God sent them, that they’re here to help in the name of Christ. If we’re friendlier with christianity, the saints may want to help us out, and even some might end up with angelic beings in their midst in some form of humanoid bodies.

The next thing you’d have to find out about yourself would be the safety aspect of magick, and do you feel that you’ve some adequate protection in place for the future of your careers as magicians?

You’ll have to know that you’ve got someone over you, guardianship. You need to feel safety about yourselves, and that’s the reason so many of our traditions are teaching safety protocols, first and foremost as their primary coursework for new peoples.

You’re learning to protect yourself and defend against enemy attack, parasitic entities, and false Divinity.

You’ll also be learning some banishing and cleansing techniques for yourselves, your homes, and for your places of business and commerce. This is of the utmost importance, because you don’t want to have to wait until you’ve already been crushed by the enemy to learn how to defend yourselves.

You’ll want to learn how to curse at some point, and sooner rather than later, and don’t you think for one second that a black magician’s curse would be anything to play with for a white magician.

Let it run its fucking courses. Your magick mustn’t be disrupted with constant nagging and second guessing.

Let it run. Let it run its course like medicine. It has to work itself out on its own. You wouldn’t be able to stop it if you’d turn loose of it.

Let go of control.

Love spells can take time to manifest themselves, but if you’ve wanted love and lust to coincide with each other’s codependency that’s generally what people required. If you wanted zero strings sex or whatever the fuck, then you shouldn’t have asked for true love to attack you, because that’s what will happen, love will come after you.

So, as today has made me aware somewhat of my own sense of inadequacy in rituals… I’ve decided to share something about leaving offerings. I feel like a noob myself most days, but I’ve had hopes of helping other people feel better about their beginnerism.

Magick hasn’t always been helpful to me. It was whenever I’ve learned not to give a fuck about those rituals that they’ve started to make life magickal.

Just leave the bloody offerings, and if your mind needs something to help you understand that it’s happened already, that they’re receiving it, then you may visualize the entity taking this offering on some other dimensions, on another plane of existence. I’m not very fond of the astral plane. I don’t like dealing with it’s complexities.

With that being said, if you’re drinking and you’ve offered something on the soul plane, then an astral visual of the entity drinking the offering could be very useful to release it.

Well… If you’ve wasted lots of time and energy on some kind of project that’s not going anywhere, then you’d just have to learn how to walk.

Now, I like to keep things around meself just in case I’m in need of their maintenance workings, like beef tongue.

I like to keep hot foot spells lying in wait.

I also like to keep uncrossing products around meself in case of need for them. After you’ve done hot foot, goofered somebody, jezebel oils… Those spells going on in the background won’t run out of fuel. However you still might want to hit them with some routine maintenance, for instance if you’re attempting to shut down gaslighters and gossiping audiences, people who have been constantly harassing you, you may just want a little room spray to banish their energies, a protection product. This is how herbalists think.

Something as simple as a spell breaking bath salts mixture during a challenging season could end up being the necessary backup for older spell work that’s needed, if someone else had works against you with magick, you could try divining who they’re using to hurt you if you feel they’re using entities in their oppositions and offer those beings a superior working pact, offerings of love and support if they’d turn away from harmful intentions towards yourself and work against the enemies you’ve identified as the culprits.

There are so many options, and maybe one form of spellworking is formulated just perfectly for the need of the days.

Bath bombs are good for cleansing yourself daily.

Now I’ve also made several rookie errors in my time as a practicing ceremonial magician, because I’ve neglected to keep up with some of those older agreements I’ve made over the years. I’ve had to cancel several pacts after years not practicing and having thrown out all of those tools, idols, books, and materials for witchcraft.

I’ve learned to improvise whenever I realized that I’ve been cursed before.

In other words, I didn’t have shit on hand, was rusty with visuals, out of hand, out of practice and running out of good time left before things could’ve turned very sour.

Someone uses souring spells.

I know they do. With that in mind I’ve had to reverse them immediately with a sugar spell. You cannot sour a man with a sugar jar spell going on his own time, at least not if he’s a professional mage. So having made enemies inadvertently and not really having been looking to practice anymore… They’ve changed my approach to practice anyhow.

So in that sense, they’ve brought this houngan and this vitki soul out of retirement. I’ve gotten very good altogether at testing the waters.

It will sweeten for you and turn sour against them if you’ll add reversals to their souring spells by adding this factor to your honey. Visualize their energies of souring turning bittersweet, because that’s the best that you could offer them.

If they’ve soured at you effectively before you caught up to it… It’s too late for sweetness… And it will only reach the point of bittersweetness. I like to add a bit of bittersweet to my honey jars to signify this aim of getting something positive out of every sour note thrown my way.

So newcomers to magick, as you’re reading this forum you might think, oh ok average magick advice just like what I’ve seen before.

That’s not the case. We’re talking about planning ahead and using contingencies.

We’re talking warding your job security, warding relationships, warding you careers… we’re talking activating those spring traps after the fact of having given ample opportunities.

1 Like

There’s this moment whenever you know you deserve what’s hitting you in the face.

There’s that moment before you did whatever you’ve done whenever you had to have thought, will this have negative consequences for me in the long run, and you’ve decided to go ahead with it anyway.

There’s that moment when you’ve been crossed and you know it’s your own fault too, but there are other times … It’s not your fault.

I didn’t even know the soul was real until those soul fragments came back.

So my suggestion to all of us is that we just tell people either that A. We’re not religious and that’s all. B. We identify with a major religion like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, or something like it but that we don’t discuss religious philosophy or politics at all because we hate the the government and organized religion or C. We teach it to the masses as authors who lead double lives and never tell a soul we’ve heard of the occult or the illuminati.

Those are the safest options. I’ve tried most options that existed prior to drawing these conclusions, and it just doesn’t end well for most people to do anything other than this.

You may find a coven or multiple covens to work under or to join, but starting one requires that you come.up with a group of friends close by your community who already knows you practice and would also share with you in keeping things a private practice as much as humanly possible to resoect your privacy and never to expose your beliefs or the activity of that coven to anyone outside of itself.

The difficulty therein is that to find friends who practice there’d have to be some kind of signal that you’ll use to identify with other practicing magicians or witches.

Is there anyone with some kind of universal signal that’s able to identify with other witches or magicians other than things like… Grand Rising! I tell everyone I’m a Christian nowadays and that’s so much easier than trying to explain to them that I’m Rosicrucian.

And that I’m also a thelema advocate or that I’m a porn actor.

Ok folks, so as am finishing up me researching of the Catholic traditions of the Africans, the Caribbean Hispanics, and dem Cajun folk of south Louisiana, those from California and Houston, those from Florida and the United kingdoms, and beyond … Have I come up with the perfect title for this book series I’ll be authoring, or at least what this religion should be called?

Ok, so check this one out would ya?

The Left Hand Path of the Catholic Faith.

Catholic LHP?

VOTE YES OR NO DOWN BELOW PLEASE

The concept of a saint proves that Catholicism is part of the LHP. Having that closeness and likeness to God is a uniquely Catholic thing, and being close to God ultimately is the result of the LHP. In a way being close to God as a saint is similar to achieving godhood.

1 Like