Help for my mother

I am writing this because I am at my wits in and today was really it for me. I’m not innocent or a victim in this because I definitely lost my temper and was screaming a lot.

Anyway, my mom as lots of issues and a lot of trauma in her past that she hangs on to. Today it completely blew between the two of us to the point that she attacked me starching up my face. I fought back and if I didn’t get control of myself I could have hurt her. She doesn’t remember it or so she claims and said I attacked her yet we told her she came at me. Forcing me to defend myself. She suffers from mental illness, but I want to help her more. I just don’t know how to start to get ready of 60 plus years of negativity. We always clashed have have fought but never to the point of blood shed.

4 Likes

I feel for you, having family who flip their lids is horrible. try this around her tonight while she’s sleeping:

If you prefer to avoid anything angelic, try this one:

7 Likes

Angelic might work for her. She is catholic she actually named me after Micheal. I got her some crystals today that she took and she took some mood helping no magick oils. She’s been committed twice in her life time and I don’t want to be the one to do that to her now. I live with her, my grandma and son. I can’t have him around this.

If this doesn’t work I’ll try the other.

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

I feel for you dear.
Somebody so considerate with a heart of Gold like you does not deserve this.
Sending love and good vibes to you and your mom. I am positive, things will be fine soon. Hugs to you

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m not at all innocent we were definitely fighting had lost my temper and was screaming etc. She’s amazing at pushing past my breaking point. But she doesn’t remember attacking me. It’s terrifying that she says that she doesn’t remember doing anything and she was able to hurt me to the point to draw blood. I’m not in danger but I worry for her. Especially, when I am
in my own home again.

Angel Mahasiah from the 72 Angels of Magick could help.
Description:

The Power to Bring Peace
Using the power of this angel you can bring peace to a particular location, such as a workplace, a home or even an entire street. When people are in conflict in a specific area, ask this angel to subdue anger and aggression in that place.

The Power to Learn Like a Genius
Whether you’re studying for an exam, learning a new skill or simply developing your personal skills, this angel can make you learn with the same abilities as a genius. This angel is also useful when you are learning a complex physical skill, such as learning to drive, sail, or fly an airplane.

The Power to Overcome Disease
If you have a long-term illness, this angel can help you cope with the symptoms, and some say it can help reverse the effects of the illness. This should not be used for injuries or short-term illnesses such as flu, but for illnesses that have affected you for months and show no sign of improvement.

Pronounced: MAH-HA-SHE-AH
Invocation (Psalm 80:19)

EE-AH-OH-EH ELL-OH-HEEM TZEH-VAH-OUGHT HAH-SHE-VAY-NOO
HA-AYER PAH-NE-CHA VEH-KNEE-VAH-SHAY-AH

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this I only work with demons but they work wonders and can do the immpossible maybe called ng lord sabknock will help since he cured my daughter from cancer

1 Like

Thank you I personally will work with demons and I will work with whoever is willing to help her. My son wasn’t in the house, and I don’t want him to be around this type of Energy honestly it isn’t healthy for him.

1 Like

Lord sabknock was the one who cured my baby girl lemme tell u it’s been a hectic year I’m sure this would be nothing big for him to heal her…and he loves cake for some strange reason so yeah his energy isn’t heavye or dark but it makes u feel paranoid like your being watch he is really nice and gets the job done in a reasonable time so if you decide to call him I’m sure he would get to work very fast on this

2 Likes

bunny4cam please I’m interested in working with Lord sabknock.
Please can you help me with information.
Please PM me , I’m finding it hard to send you a message.
Thanks so much