Help for evocation Egyptian god

Hello everyone, I want to evoke one of the Egyptian gods. How can I do it?

2 Likes

First step is introducing yourself.

Then it goes like this…

1 Like

So welcome to balg forum :smile:

1 Like

Thank you my friend. gratifying to see someone from Turkey. I am working on Franz Bardon book. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am working on Franz Bardon, too.
Set’s & Apep’s (Apophis) sigils are published in the Forum. Thoth’s sigil is in the Forum, too.

I have encountered Set & Thoth.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, which evocation technique do you use?

The most time I just called the name or the deities came independently to me but now I use a mirror.

2 Likes

First I prepared the altar, I lit the candles. Then I performed the fight ritual. Finally, I burned the incense and called Thotha, repeated it many times, but I guess I could not call it.

2 Likes

I think you should work on your senses before doing these,and if you still want to do evocation its best to pretend like it happened successfully.

Whatever thinker thinks, prover proves. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Ello, who are you trying to contact, and what is your intention?

1 Like

I’m trying to communicate with Hello Thoth. My goal is to ask him to guide me and find answers to a few questions.

You can use sigils created by other people or look into their culture and use the same way they were evoked. Different cultures did different things i.e Egyptians didn’t originally use sigils so you can go that route or make your own through earlier research of the said deity meaning not the new stuff like for example Set was never originally a God of Darkness but a God of the sky, storms, war(protector), and so forth.

2 Likes